MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- X.C.Gao, D.C.Kang, X.F.Meng, Numerical simulation of the necking process of thin-walled tube by spinning, Journal of Plasticity Engineering. 6(4), (1999) 54–57. [Google Scholar]
- Q.X.Xia, J.H.Chen, B.X.Liang, S.JZhang, F.Ruan, Mandreless neck-spinning technology based on numerical simulation, Journal of South China University of Technology (Natural Science Edition), 34(2), (2006) 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- J.M.Cai, Numerical simulation of high pressure cylinder necking plastic formingand defect prediction, Guangdong: South China University of Technology, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H.Jia, Numerical simulation and parameters determined on pipe end necking of hot spinning, Liaoning: Liaoning Technical University, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Q.J.Li, Successful experience in spinning-necking of aluminium alloy seamless tube, Light Alloy Fabrication Technology, 28(9), (2000) 43–44. [Google Scholar]
- S.L.Wu, D.Q.Li, F.Shao, C.F.Deng. Numerical simulation research on the process of multi-path hot neck-spinning formation for the cylinder, Development and Application of Materials, 27(4), (2012) 7–12. [Google Scholar]
- F.Shao, F.J.Ren, LChang, Y.F.Zhang, Numerical simulation research on the process of hot neck-spining formation for the seamless cylinder, Development and Application of Materials, 28(6), (2013) 102–106. [Google Scholar]
- L.Y.Zhao, D.Han, L.W.Zhang, Z.HLi, B.P.Wang, Y.S.Yang, J.S.Gong, Typical application and development of metal spinning technology and equipment, Forging and Stamping Technology, 32(6), (2007) 18–25. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.