MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Chong Wu, Haiyan Liu. Influence of pavement on fatigue stress range of orthotropic steel deck[J]. Engineering Sciences, 2010,12(7):39–42.
- Dongpo Zhang Fatigue properties study of orthotropic steel bridge deck[D]. Hunan Uiversity. 2012
- Richard P, Cheyrezy M. Composition of reactive powder concretes[J]. Cement and concrete research, 1995, 25(7): 1501–1511. [CrossRef]
- Xudong Shao, Junhui Cao, Dutao Yi. Research on basic performance of composite bridge deck system with orthotropic steel deck and thin RPC layer[J]. China Journal Highway and Transport, 2012, 25(2): 40–45.
- Bin Chen, Xudong Shao, Junhui Chao. Study of fatigue cracking for orthotropic steel bridge deck[J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2012, 29(12): 170–174.
- Jia Li, Xiaotian Feng, Xudong Shao. Research on composite paving system with orthotropic steel bridge deck and thin RPC layer[J]. Journal of Hunan University(Natural Sciences), 2013, 39(12): 7–12.
- Lewei Tong, Zuyan Shen. Fatigue load spectrum for urban roads and bridges[J]. Journal of civil engineering, 1997, 30(5): 20–27.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.