MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 4 Surface Engineering and Coating Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- M. Goldoni, A. Caglieri, D. Poli, M. V. Vettori, M. Corradi, P. Apostoli, A. Mutti, Determination of hexavalent chromium in exhaled breath condensate and environmental air among chrome plating workers, Anal. Chim. Acta, 562 (2006) 229–235 [CrossRef]
- S. Podgoric, B.J. Jones, R. Bulpett, G. Troisi, J. Franks, Diamond-like carbon/epoxy low-friction coatings to replace electroplated chromium, Wear, 267 (2009) 996–1001. [CrossRef]
- T. Sahraoui, N. Fenineche, G. Montavon, C. Coddet, Alternative to chromium: characteristics and wear behavior of HVOF coatings for gas turbine shafts repair (heavy-duty), J. Mater. Process. Technol., 152 (2004), 43–55. [CrossRef]
- Y.B Song, D.-T Chin, Current efficiency and polarization behavior of trivalent chromium electrodeposition process, Electrochim. Acta, 48 (2002) 349–356. [CrossRef]
- S.C. Kwon, M. Kim, S.U. Park, D.Y. Kim, D. Kim, K.S. Nam, Y. Choi, Characterization of intermediate Cr-C layer fabricated by electrodeposition in hexavalent and trivalent chromium baths, Surf. Coat. Technol., 183 (2004) 151–156. [CrossRef]
- C.W. Chien, C.L. Liu, F.J. Chen, K.H. Lin, C.S. Lin, Microstructure and properties of carbon–sulfur-containing chromium deposits electroplated in trivalent chromium baths with thiosalicylic acid, Electrochim. Acta, 72 (2012) 74–80. [CrossRef]
- C.A. Huang, Y.W. Liu, C. Yu, C.C. Yang, Role of carbon in the chromium deposit electroplated from a trivalent chromium-based bath, Surf. Cot. Technol., 205 (2011) 3461–3466. [CrossRef]
- C.A. Huang, Y.W. Liu, C.H. Chuang, The hardening mechanism of a chromium–carbon deposit electroplated from a trivalent chromium-based bath, Thin solid films, 517 (2009) 4902–4904. [CrossRef]
- W.X Chen, J.P Tu, H.Y Gan, Z.D Xu, Q.G Wang, J.Y Lee, Z.L Liu, X.B Zhang, Electroless preparation and tribological properties of Ni-P-Carbon nanotube composite coatings under lubricated condition, Surf. Cot. Technol., 160 (2002) 68–73. [CrossRef]
- I. Lyo, H. Ahn, D. Lim, Microstructure and tribological properties of plasma-sprayed chromium oxide–molybdenum oxide composite coatings, Surf. Cot. Technol., 163–164 (2003) 413–421. [CrossRef]
- T. Borkar, S. P. Harimkar, Effect of electrodeposition conditions and reinforcement content on microstructure and tribological properties of nickel composite coatings, Surf. Cot. Technol., 205 (2011) 4124–4134. [CrossRef]
- L. Du, B. Xu, S. Dong, H. Yang, Y. Wu, Preparation, microstructure and tribological properties of nano-Al2O3/Ni brush plated composite coatings, Surf. Cot. Technol., 192 (2005) 311–316. [CrossRef]
- C.A. Huang, U.W. Liu, C.H. Chuang, Role of nickel undercoat and reduction-flame heating on the mechanical properties of Cr–C deposit electroplated from a trivalent chromium based bath, Surf. Cot. Technol., 203 (2009) 2921–2926. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.