MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 4 Surface Engineering and Coating Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Ma Liubao, zhu Jing, Lai Xingtao. Analysis of Causes for Oil Tubing/Casing Galling Failure and Development of Anti-galling Technique [J]. Steel Pipe, 2011, 40(3):27–30. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Desong. Performance study on the anti-galling of tubing thread [J].China Petroleum Machinery, 2005, 33(5):23–25. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 13679, Petroleum and natural gas industries-Testing procedures for Casing and Tubing Connections [S]. [Google Scholar]
- Song Zhi, Feng Yaorong. Technology and application of oil well pipe and tube column [M]. Beijing:Petroleum Industry,2007:37–38. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yi, Li Xin, Chen Jianchu. Research On the Influencing Elements of Oil Casing Sticky Thread Principle and Classification Points [J]. Welding Pipe, 2002, 25(2):13–22, 25. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Changle, Wang Min, Hao Ning. Study on Effect of Make-up Torque on Casing Galling [J].Liaoning Chemical Industry, 2010, 39(11):1191–1193. [Google Scholar]
- Du Chuanjun. Influence of Coupling Copperizing on Anti-galling Performance of Tubing Threads [J]. Baosteel Technology, 2001,(3):28–30. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Zhao, Yang Yun, Shilong Zhao, et al. Application of Composite Nano-copper/PTFE Friction Reducing Coating in Oil Country Tubular Goods [J].Lubrication Engineering, 2014, 39(7):93–97. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Zhao, Wang Li. A Method Industrial Production of Copper Nano-particles. China Patent:102407344A [P]. 2012-04-11. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Zhao, Yang Yun. Method Industrial Production and Application for A Composite Nanoparticulate Anti-galling Coating. China Patent:102977714A [P]. 2013-03-20. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Meng, Yi Li, Yang Yun, et al. Effect of a nanoparticulate anti-friction coating on galling resistance of threaded oil-casing Couplings [J]. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, in press. [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Lanlan, Ling Guoping. The influence of nanoparticles on the adhesion strength between epoxy resin and steel substrate [J]. China Adhesives, 2007, 16(1):19–22. [Google Scholar]
- J F Zhou, J F Yang, Z J Zhang, et al. Study on Structure and Tribological Properties of Surface-Modified Cu Nanoparticles [J].Materials Research Bulletin, 1999, 34(9):1361–1367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jian, Jiang Li, Qinhua Qi, et al. Study on the Properties of Lubrication oil with Copper Nanoparticals as Additive [J].Lubrication Engineering, 2009, 34(3):66–69. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Kangling. The experiment studies on the factors affecting the round thread casing and tubing gluing [J]. Technology Supervision in Petroleum Industry, 2005,(4):14–17. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.