MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- rDiem W. Magnesium in Different Application[J]. Auto Techonology, 2001. 1:40–41.
- Kamado S, Koike J, Kondoh K et al. Magnesium Research Trend in Japan [J]. Materials Science Forum, 2003. 419–422:21–34. [CrossRef]
- Liu Chuang, Li Yusheng, Ma Zhiyi, Feng Zhijun, Zhai Hu, and Zhang Yalong. Effects of La2(CO3)3 on microstructure and mechanical properties of ZM-5 magnesium alloy[J]. China Foundry, 2011, 7 (3):248–252.
- Wang Ruining, Xi Zhengping, Zhao Yongqing, Qi Yunlian. Hot deformation and processing maps of titanium matrix composite[J]. Trans Nonferrous Met Soc China, 2007, 17(3) 541–545. (in chinese)
- Ma Zhixin, Zhang Jiazhen, Li Defu, Zhang Kui. Study on flow stress of Mg-Gd-Y-Zr magnesium alloy during hot-compression[J]. Hot Working Technology, 2007, 36(22):26–29. (in chinese)
- Xiong Chuangxian, Zhang Xinming, Deng Yunlai. Effects of cryogenic treatment on mechanical properties of extruded Mg-Gd-Y-Zr(Mn) alloys[J]. Journal of Central South University of Technology, 2007(3): 305–309. (in chinese) [CrossRef]
- Barnett M R. Recrystallization during and following hot working magnesium alloy AZ3l [J]. Mater Sci Forum, 2003.419(4):503–508. [CrossRef]
- Barnett M R. Influence of deform ation conditions and texture on the high temperature flow stress of magnesium AZ31[J]. Journal of Light Metals, 2001. 1(3):167–l77. [CrossRef]
- Liu Chuming, Liu Zijuan, Zhu Xiurong, Zhou Haitao. Research and development progress of dynamic recrystallization in pure magnesium and its alloys[J]. The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals, 2006. 1:1–12. (in chinese)
- Perez-prado M T, Del Valle J A, Contreras J M, Ruano O A. Microstructural evolution during large strain hot rolling of an AM60 Mg alloy[J]. Scripta Materialia, 2004, 50:661–665. [CrossRef]
- Galiyev A, Kaibyshev R, Sakai T. Continuous dynamic recrystallization in magnesium alloy[J]. Materials Science Forum, 2003, 419–422: 509–514. [CrossRef]
- Yang Xuyue, Miura H, Sakai T. Dynamic evolution of new grains in magnesium alloy during hot deformation[J]. Materials Transactions, 2003, 44: 197–203. [CrossRef]
- Mukai T. Experimental study of the mechanical properties at elevated temperatures in commercial Mg2Al2Zn alloys for superplastic forming [J]. Materials Science Forum, 2000, 171–174:337–342.
- Watanable H. Superplastic behavior in commercial wrough magnesium alloys[J]. Materials Science Forum, 2000, 350–351: 171–176. [CrossRef]
- New E J. Magnesium rolled products for automobile applications [A]. Proceedings of the Second Irsraeli International Conference on Magnesium Science and Technology[C]. 2000, 19–26.
- Xiao pan, Tianmo Liu. Study on hot compression deformation simulation of AZ61B magnesium alloy[J]. Ordnance Material Science and Engineering, 2006.7(4):22–25. (in chinese)
- K. Karhausen and R. Kopp, Model for Integrated Process and Microstructure Simulation in hot Forming [J], Steel Research,1992.63:247–266. (in chinese)
- Dou Xiaofeng, Zhao Hui, Lu Shouli. Simulating Evolution of Microstructure during Metal Hot Forming[J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing, 1996.18(6): 53–54. (in chinese)
- Dou Xiaofeng, Lu Shouli, Zhao Hui. Establishment of the Dynamic Recrystallization Model Q235[J]. t, 1998. 20(5):467–468. (in chinese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.