MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S. C. Krishna, K. T. Tharian, B. Pant, R. S. Kottada, Microstructure and mechanical properties of Cu-Ag-Zr alloy, J. Mater. Eng. Perform. 22 (2013) 3884–3889. [CrossRef]
- Gaganov, J. Freudenberger, E. Botcharova, L. Schultz, Effect of Zr additions on the microstructure, and the mechanical and electrical properties of Cu–7 wt.%Ag alloys, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 437 (2006) 313–322. [CrossRef]
- J. H. Sanders, P. S. Chen, S. J. Gentz, R. A. Parr, Microstructural investigation of the effects of oxygen exposure on NARloy-Z, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 203 (1995) 246–255. [CrossRef]
- J. Singh, G. Jerman, R. Poorman, B. N. Bhat, A. K. Kuruvilla, Mechanical properties and microstructural stability of wrought, laser, and electron beam glazed NARloy-Z alloy at elevated temperatures, J. Mater. Sci. 32 (1997) 3891–3903. [CrossRef]
- H. Zhang, H. Zhang, L. Li, Hot deformation behavior of Cu–Fe–P alloys during compression at elevated temperatures, J. Mater. Process. Tech. 209 (2009) 2892–2896. [CrossRef]
- Z. Ding, S. Jia, P. Zhao, M. Deng, K. Song, Hot deformation behavior of Cu–0.6Cr–0.03Zr alloy during compression at elevated temperatures, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 570 (2013) 87–91. [CrossRef]
- H. J. McQueen, N. D. Ryan, Constitutive analysis in hot working, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 322 (2002) 43–63. [CrossRef]
- C. M. Sellars, W. J. Mctegart, On the mechanism of hot deformation, Acta Metall. 14 (1966) l136–1138. [CrossRef]
- Y. V. R. K. Sivakesavam Prasad, Characteristics of superplasticity domain in the processing map for hot working of as-cast Mg–11.5Li–1.5Al alloy, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 323 (2002) 270–277. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.