MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- J.Y. Yang, X. Zhang and M. Zhang, Research on relation between crack extension resistance curve and sample thickness, Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. 07 (2003) 575–558. [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Yang and X. Zhang, Mathematical research on the relation between resistance curve of crack growth and residual strength, Journal of Mechanical Strength. 25 (2003) 334–339. [Google Scholar]
- T. Chen, Y.Y. He, L.M. Wu etc, The Three-dimensional Effect and Experimental Study on Material R Curves of 7050 Aluminium Alloy, Science Technology and Engineering. 14 (2014) 112–118. [Google Scholar]
- X.R. Wu, Handbook of Mechanical Properties of Aircraft Structural Metals vol 2, Aviation Industry Press, Beijing, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- J. Schijve, Fatigue of Structures and Materials, Springer, Dordrecht, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HB5143-96, Metal materials tensile test at room temperature. [Google Scholar]
- HB5261-83, Standard Test Method for KR Curve Determination. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.