MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- X. Li, X. Wang, L. Zhang, S. Lee and H. Dai, Ultrasmooth graphene nanoribbon semiconductors, Science. 319 (2008) 1229–1231. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. T. Wang, Q. Wang, Y. Chang, et al., Doping monolayer graphene with single atom substitutions, Nano Lett. 12(2012)141–144. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W. Z. Wu, Z. H. Zhang, P. Lu, and W. L. Guo, Electronic and magnetic properties of zigzag graphene nanoribbons with periodic protruded edges, Phy. Rev. B, 82(2010)085425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. L. Ma and W. D. Sheng, A spin-valve device based on dumbbell-shaped grapheme nanoislands, Appl. Phys. Lett. 99(2011)083101 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Y. Zhu, J. L. Wang, and T. T. Zhang, Mechanically robust tri-wing grapheme nanoribbons with tunable electronic and magnetic properties. Nano Lett. 10(2010)494–498. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. He and K. Q. Chen, Rectifying and perfect spin filtering behavior realized by tailoring graphene nanoribbons. J. Appl. Phys, 112(2012)114319. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Deng, Z. H. Zhang, G. P. Tang, et al., Rectifying behaviors induced by BN-doping in trigonal graphene with zigzag edges, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100(2012)063107. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Deng, G. P. Tang, and C. Guo, Tuning the electronic transport properties for a trigonal graphene flake, Phys. Lett. A. 376(2012)1839–1844. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cao, L. N. Chen, and M. Q. Long, Electronic transport properties on transition-metal terminated zigzag graphene nanoribbons, Journal of Applied Physics. 111(2012)113708. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.