MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Gao Xiaoqi, Guo Zhiyou,et al., The electronic structure and optical properties of Al-N codoped ZnO, Chinese Journal of Luminescence, 31, 4 (2010) 509–514.
- P. Palacios, K. Sánchez, P. Wahnón, Ab-initio valence band spectra of A1, In doped ZnO, Thin Solid Films, 517 (2009) 2448–2451. [CrossRef]
- E. Burstein. Anomalous optical absorption limit in InSb [J] Phys.Rev, 93(1954) 632–633.
- Duan Man-Yi, Xu Ming, Zhou Hai-Ping et al., First-principles study on the electronic structure and optical properties of ZnO doped with transition metal and N. ACTA PHYSICA SINICA, 56, 9 (2007) 5359–5365.
- Y. Xu, B. Yao, Y.F. Li, Z.H. Ding, J.C. Li, et al., Chemical states of gold doped in ZnO films and its effect on electrical and optical properties, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 585 (2014) 479–484. [CrossRef]
- Cheng Xing-Wang, Li Xiang, Gao Yuan-Ling, Yu Zhou, Long Xue, Liu Ying, Synthesis and magnetic, optical properties of Co doped ZnO room-temperature ferromagnetic semiconductor, Acta Phys. Sin., 58, 3 (2009) 2018–2022.
- Chunping Li, Li Zhang, Changjie Liu, Ge Gao, Exciton localization and stimulated emission of ZnO nanorods, Key Engineering Materials, 538 (2013) 161–164. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.