MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1 Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- T. Y. Cath, A. E. Childress and M. Elimelech. Forward osmosis: Principles, applications, and recent developments. J. Membr. Sci. 281 (2006). 70–87 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhiwei. Organosilane-functionalized graphene oxide for enhanced antifouling and mechanical properties of polyvinylidene fluoride ultrafiltration membranes. J. Membr. Sci. 458 (2014). 1–13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Ganesh, A. M. Isloor and A. F. Ismail. Enhanced hydrophilicity and salt rejection study of graphene oxide-polysulfone mixed matrix membrane. Desalination 313 (2013). 199–207 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. W. Shanshan Study on different reduction degree of graphene oxide waterborne polyurethane blend membranes performance study. Carbon technology (2013). 35–38+49 [Google Scholar]
- W. Guiling, L. Jincheng, T. Sheng, L. HuaiyuandC. Dianxue. Cobalt oxide-graphene nanocomposite as anode materials for lithium-ion batteries. J. Solid State Electrochem. 15 (2011). 2587–2592 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Ongand T.-S. Chung. Fabrication and positron annihilation spectroscopy (PAS) characterization of cellulose triacetate membranes for forward osmosis. J. Membr. Sci. 394–395 (2012). 230–240 [Google Scholar]
- C. Klaysom, T. Y. Cath, T. DepuydtandI. F. J. Vankelecom. Forward and pressure retarded osmosis: potential solutions for global challenges in energy and water supply. Chem. Soc. Rev. 42 (2013). 6959–6989 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liang. Preparation and characterization of HPEI-GO/PES ultrafiltration membrane with antifouling and antibacterial properties. J. Membr. Sci. 447 (2013). 452–462 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Boukhvalov, M. I. Katsnelsonand, Y.-W. Son. Origin of Anomalous Water Permeation through Graphene Oxide Membrane. Nano Letters 13 (2013). 3930–3935 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Xia, M. Ni, T. Zhu, Y. Zhao and N. Li. Ultrathin graphene oxide nanosheet membranes with various d-spacing assembled using the pressure-assisted filtration method for removing natural organic matter. Desalination 371 (2015). 78–87 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. C. L. Lay. Analysis of Salt Accumulation in a Forward Osmosis System. Sep. Sci. Technol 47 (2012). 1837–1848 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Gao. Membrane fouling control in ultrafiltration technology for drinking water production: A review. Desalination 272 (2011). 1–8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.