MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1 Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- T. Y. Cath, A. E. Childress and M. Elimelech. Forward osmosis: Principles, applications, and recent developments. J. Membr. Sci. 281 (2006). 70–87 [CrossRef]
- X. Zhiwei. Organosilane-functionalized graphene oxide for enhanced antifouling and mechanical properties of polyvinylidene fluoride ultrafiltration membranes. J. Membr. Sci. 458 (2014). 1–13 [CrossRef]
- B. M. Ganesh, A. M. Isloor and A. F. Ismail. Enhanced hydrophilicity and salt rejection study of graphene oxide-polysulfone mixed matrix membrane. Desalination 313 (2013). 199–207 [CrossRef]
- Q. W. Shanshan Study on different reduction degree of graphene oxide waterborne polyurethane blend membranes performance study. Carbon technology (2013). 35–38+49
- W. Guiling, L. Jincheng, T. Sheng, L. HuaiyuandC. Dianxue. Cobalt oxide-graphene nanocomposite as anode materials for lithium-ion batteries. J. Solid State Electrochem. 15 (2011). 2587–2592 [CrossRef]
- R. C. Ongand T.-S. Chung. Fabrication and positron annihilation spectroscopy (PAS) characterization of cellulose triacetate membranes for forward osmosis. J. Membr. Sci. 394–395 (2012). 230–240
- C. Klaysom, T. Y. Cath, T. DepuydtandI. F. J. Vankelecom. Forward and pressure retarded osmosis: potential solutions for global challenges in energy and water supply. Chem. Soc. Rev. 42 (2013). 6959–6989 [CrossRef]
- Y. Liang. Preparation and characterization of HPEI-GO/PES ultrafiltration membrane with antifouling and antibacterial properties. J. Membr. Sci. 447 (2013). 452–462 [CrossRef]
- D. W. Boukhvalov, M. I. Katsnelsonand, Y.-W. Son. Origin of Anomalous Water Permeation through Graphene Oxide Membrane. Nano Letters 13 (2013). 3930–3935 [CrossRef]
- S. Xia, M. Ni, T. Zhu, Y. Zhao and N. Li. Ultrathin graphene oxide nanosheet membranes with various d-spacing assembled using the pressure-assisted filtration method for removing natural organic matter. Desalination 371 (2015). 78–87 [CrossRef]
- W. C. L. Lay. Analysis of Salt Accumulation in a Forward Osmosis System. Sep. Sci. Technol 47 (2012). 1837–1848 [CrossRef]
- W. Gao. Membrane fouling control in ultrafiltration technology for drinking water production: A review. Desalination 272 (2011). 1–8 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.