MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1 Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- T. Yun, Update from Asia: Asian studies on cancer chemoprevention. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 889(1999)157–192. [CrossRef]
- Z. Xu, X. Chen, F. Zhang, Ganoderma Lucidum Polysaccharides: Immunomodulation and Potential Anti-Tumor Activities.AJM. 39 (2011)15–27.
- C. Leonellia, T. Masonb, Microwave and ultrasonic processing: now a realistic option for industry. Chem Eng Process. 49(2010)885–900. [CrossRef]
- Y. Youn, Y. Ming, S. Yuan, Microwave-assisted extraction of ginsenosides from ginseng root. Microchem J. 71(2003)131–139.
- S. Zhang, J. Xi, C. Wan, Effect of high hydrostatic pressure on extraction of flavoniods in propolis. IJFST. 11(2005)213–216.
- J. Xi, D. Shen, S. Zhao, Characterization of polyphenols from green tea leaves using a high hydrostatic pressure extraction. Int J Pharm. 382(2009)139–143. [CrossRef]
- R. Chen, F. Meng, S. Zhang, Effects of ultrahigh pressure extraction conditions on yields and antioxidant activity of ginsenoside from ginseng. Sep Purif Technol. 66(2009)340–346 [CrossRef]
- J. Li, Y. Zu, Y. Fu, Optimization of microwave-assisted extraction of triterpene saponins fromdefatted residue of yellow horm kernel and evaluation of its antioxidant activity. Innov Food Sci Emerg Technol. 11(2010)637–643 [CrossRef]
- K. Nagendra, B. Prasad, M. Zhao, Effects of high pressure treatment on the extraction yield, phenolic content and antioxidant activity of litchi (Litchi chinensis Sonn.) fruit pericarp. Int J Food Sci Technol. 44(2009)960–966. [CrossRef]
- Q. Zhang, R. Chen, C. Wang, Experiment study of on ultrahigh pressure extraction of Ginsenosides. J Food Eng. 11(2007)79:1–5.
- R. Richard, High Pressure Phase Behaviour of Multicomponent Fluid Mixtures. Elsevier(2012)
- H. Yan, Separation Engineering. China Petrochemical Press, Beijing (2002).
- S. Zhang, J. Zhu, C. Wang, Novel high pressure extraction technology. Int J Pharm. 278(2004) 471–474. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.