MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1 Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- T. Yun, Update from Asia: Asian studies on cancer chemoprevention. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 889(1999)157–192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xu, X. Chen, F. Zhang, Ganoderma Lucidum Polysaccharides: Immunomodulation and Potential Anti-Tumor Activities.AJM. 39 (2011)15–27. [Google Scholar]
- C. Leonellia, T. Masonb, Microwave and ultrasonic processing: now a realistic option for industry. Chem Eng Process. 49(2010)885–900. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Youn, Y. Ming, S. Yuan, Microwave-assisted extraction of ginsenosides from ginseng root. Microchem J. 71(2003)131–139. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, J. Xi, C. Wan, Effect of high hydrostatic pressure on extraction of flavoniods in propolis. IJFST. 11(2005)213–216. [Google Scholar]
- J. Xi, D. Shen, S. Zhao, Characterization of polyphenols from green tea leaves using a high hydrostatic pressure extraction. Int J Pharm. 382(2009)139–143. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chen, F. Meng, S. Zhang, Effects of ultrahigh pressure extraction conditions on yields and antioxidant activity of ginsenoside from ginseng. Sep Purif Technol. 66(2009)340–346 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, Y. Zu, Y. Fu, Optimization of microwave-assisted extraction of triterpene saponins fromdefatted residue of yellow horm kernel and evaluation of its antioxidant activity. Innov Food Sci Emerg Technol. 11(2010)637–643 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Nagendra, B. Prasad, M. Zhao, Effects of high pressure treatment on the extraction yield, phenolic content and antioxidant activity of litchi (Litchi chinensis Sonn.) fruit pericarp. Int J Food Sci Technol. 44(2009)960–966. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, R. Chen, C. Wang, Experiment study of on ultrahigh pressure extraction of Ginsenosides. J Food Eng. 11(2007)79:1–5. [Google Scholar]
- R. Richard, High Pressure Phase Behaviour of Multicomponent Fluid Mixtures. Elsevier(2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yan, Separation Engineering. China Petrochemical Press, Beijing (2002). [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, J. Zhu, C. Wang, Novel high pressure extraction technology. Int J Pharm. 278(2004) 471–474. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.