MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- C. R. Jennings, Fire Technol. 35(1), 7–34 (1999) [CrossRef]
- C. R. Jennings, Fire Safety J. 62, 13–19 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. M. Hasofer, I. Thomas, J. Fire Safety 41(1), 2–14 (2006)
- P. G. Holborn, P. F. Nolan, J. Golt, Fire Safety J. 38(1), 1–42 (2003) [CrossRef]
- C. W. Runyan, S. I. Bangdiwala, M. A. Linzer, J. J. Sacks, J. Butts, New Engl. J. Med. 327(12), 859–863 (1992) [CrossRef]
- Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia, Annual Report 2012
- Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia, Annual Report 2013
- Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia, Annual Report 2014
- M. A. Greene, C. Andres, 2004-2005 National Sample Survey of Unreported Residential Fires (2009)
- M. Ahrens, Home Structure Fires (2013)
- J. Xin, C. F. Huang, Fire Technol. 50(5), 1147–1161 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.