MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- A. S. Ali and C. J. Woon, “Training and Development of Building Surveyors in Malaysia,” in RICS COBRA 2012, 2012, pp. 777–785.
- A. S. Ali and C. J. Woon, “Issues and Challenges of Building Surveyors in Malaysia,” Struct. Surv., vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 35–42, 2013. [CrossRef]
- A. S. Ali, “Design information in managing refurbishment projects in Malaysia,” Int. J. Phys. Sci., vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 768–773, 2010.
- R. A. Rashid and N. H. Ishak, “Challenges of Building Surveying Profession Establishment In Malaysia,” in The Australia Institute of Building Surveyors (AIBS) 2007 International Transitions Conference, 2007, pp. 243–256.
- S. H. Banyard, S. J. Wilkinson, and P. Turrell, “The Impact of Globalisation on Building Surveying in Europe,” Paris, France, 2003.
- T. Kibblewhite and S. Wilkinson, “Building Surveying: A UK Phenomenon or a Profession with Genuine Global Appeal?,” Athens, Greece, 2004.
- Building Surveying Professional Group: Business Plan 2011 – 2014. (n.d.). Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland. Retrieved from https://www.scsi.ie/professional_groups/building_surveying/building_surveying_committee_business_plan.final
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.