MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- K. Lazenby, (1988).Occupancies satisfaction in the white house sector in the municipality of Bloemfontein: A study of process patterns and strategy. Bloemfontein: University of the Orange Free State.
- A. Abu Bakar., (2007), User response to thermal comfort of outdoor urban spaces in hot-humid region, Ph.D. thesis, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom.
- G. A. Chapman (1999). Design Variables and the Success of Outdoor Neighbourhood Recreational Facilities. Unpublished Master Thesis, The University of Arizona, Arizona.
- A. M. Nurhayati, & M. Manohar (2010). Developing Quality Neighbourhood Parks: A Malaysian Experience. Proceedings of the Healthy Parks Healthy People: International Congress 2010. Organised by Parks Victoria; IUCN; Beyond Blue; Deakin University; Director of National Parks, Australian Government; and World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) held in Melbourne Convention Centre, Melbourne.
- A. A. Von Kursell (1997). Replanning Urban Parks. Unpublished Masters of Urban and Rural Planning Thesis, Technical University of Nova Scotia, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- MalekNurhayati Abdul, MariapanManohar, & MohdShariffMustafa Kamal (2012), The Making of a Quality Neighbourhood Park: A Path Model Approach. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, SciVerse Science Direct,49, 202–214.
- W.F.E. Preiser, (1989), Towards a performance-based conceptual framework of systematic POES, in W.F.E. Preiser (ed), Building Evaluation, New York: Plenum Press.
- D.E. Paris, and R. Kangari, (2005), Multifamily Affordable Housing: residential satisfaction, Journal of Performance and Constructed Facilities, Vol. 19, pp. 138–145. [CrossRef]
- A.G. Salleh, (2008), Neighbourhood factors in private low-cost housing in Malaysia, Habitat International, Vol. 32, pp. 485–493. [CrossRef]
- V.I. Ogu, (2002), Urban residential satisfaction and the planning implications in a developing world context: the example of Benin City, Nigeria, International Planning Studies, Vol. 7, pp. 37–53. [CrossRef]
- T.H. Tan, (2012), Housing satisfaction in medium-and high-cost housing: the case of Greater Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Habitat International, Vol. 36, pp. 108–116. [CrossRef]
- M. Permentier, G. Bolt, and M. van Ham, (2011), Determinants of neighbourhood satisfaction and perception of neighbourhood reputation, Urban Studies, Vol. 48(5), pp. 977–996 [CrossRef]
- M. Lu, (1999), Do people move when they say they will? Inconsistencies in individual migration behaviour, Population and Environment, Vol. 20, pp. 467–488. [CrossRef]
- A. Parkes, A. Kearns, and R. Atkinson, (2002), What makes people dissatisfied with their neighbourhoods? Urban Studies, Vol. 39(13), pp. 2413–2439. [CrossRef]
- A. Campbell, P.E. Converse, and W. L. Rodgers, (1976), The quality of American life: perceptions, evaluation and satisfactions, New York: Russell Sage.
- F. Carp, R. Zawadski, and H. Shokron, (1976), Dimensions of urban environmental quality, Environment and Behavior, Vol. 8, pp. 239–265.
- G. Galster, (1987), Homeowners and neighbourhood reinvestment, Durham, NC: Duke University Press.
- J. Mohan, and L. Twigg, (2007), Sense of place, quality of life and local socioeconomic context: evidence from the survey of English housing, 2002/03, Urban Studies, Vol. 44, pp. 2029–2045. [CrossRef]
- C. St John, and N.A. Bates, (1990), Racial composition and neighbourhood evaluation, Social Science Research, Vol. 19, pp. 47–61. [CrossRef]
- V. Basolo, and D. Strong, (2002), Understanding the neighbourhood: from residents’ perceptions and needs to action, Housing Policy Debate, Vol. 13, pp. 83–105 [CrossRef]
- D.W. Chapman and J.R. Lombard, (2006), Determinants of neighbourhood satisfaction in fee-based gated and non-gated communities, Urban Affairs Review, Vol. 41, pp. 769–799. [CrossRef]
- K. Dekker and G. Bolt, (2005), Social cohesion in post-war estates in the Netherlands: differences between social-economic and ethnic groups, Urban Studies, Vol. 42, pp. 2447–2470. [CrossRef]
- D. Harris, (2001), Why are whites and blacks averse to black neighbours?, Social Science Research, Vol. 30, pp. 100–116 [CrossRef]
- H.R. Barcus, (2004), Urban-rural migration in the USA: an analysis of residential satisfaction, Regional Studies, Vol. 38 (6), pp. 643–657. [CrossRef]
- W.M. Rohe, and M.A. Stegman, (1994), The effects of home ownerships on the self-esteem, perceived control and life satisfaction of low-income people, Journal of the American Planning Association, Vol. 60(2), pp. 173–184. [CrossRef]
- W.M. Rohe, S. Van Zandt, and G. McCarthy, (2001), The social benefits and cost of homeownership: a critical assessment of research, low-income homeownership. Working paper series, Joint Centre for Housing Studies, Harvard University.
- S. Baum, k. Arthurson, and K. Rickson, (2010), Happy people in mixed-up places: the association between the degree and type of local socioeconomic mix and expressions of neighbourhood satisfaction, Urban Studies, Vol. 47, pp. 467–485 [CrossRef]
- J. Hipp, (2010), What is the ‘neighborhood’ in neighbourhood satisfaction? Comparing the effects of structural characteristics measured at the micro-neighborhood and trace levels, Urban Studies, Vol. 47, pp. 2517–2536 [CrossRef]
- O. O. Erdayu, E. Esmawee, and S. Masran, (2010). Adapting By Altering: Spatial Modifications of Terraced Houses in the Klang Valley Area, Asian Journal of Environment-Behaviour Studies, Vol.1, No.9, pp.1–10.
- City and County of Swansea (2014). Places to live: Residential, Design Guideline.
- N. Yahaya., B. Sabri, S.F.Z. Abdullah, S.S. Abdullah, Y.A. Momtaz, and T.A. Hamid, (2012) Impact on Housing Environment and Neighbourhood Safety Towards Perceived Quality of Life Among Older Persons, Indian Journal of Geontology, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 227–241
- Heather E. Wright Wendela, Rebecca K. Zarger, James R. Mihelcic (2012). Accessibility and Usability: Green Space Preferences, Perceptions, and Barriers in a Rapidly Urbanizing City in Latin America, Landscape and Urban Planning 107, pp. 272–282 [CrossRef]
- A. M. F. Hikmat, and Y. Al-Betawi,(2009). Quality of Life in Cities Setting up Criteria for Amman-Jordan, Social Indicator Research Series,93: 407–432. [CrossRef]
- W. Glatzer, L. CamfieldV. Møller and M Rojas (2015), Exploration of well-being of nations and continents, Global Handbook of Quality of Life, Springer, Social Science, pp. 704–705
- www.surveysystem.com/sscale.htm, [10 February 2016]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.