MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Ahmad, A. G. and Badarulzaman,N. Adaptive Re-Use for Sustainable Heritage Tourism in Malaysia. Journal of Tourism. 51(2). 205–214. (2003)
- Ashurst, J. Conservation of Ruins. Oxford, Butterworth-Heinemann. (2006).
- Ashworth, G.J. and Larkham, P.J. Building a New heritage: Tourism, Culture and Identity in the New Europe. London, Routledge. (1994)
- Australia International Council on Monument and Site (ICOMOS). ICOMOS International Cultural Tourism Charter: Principles and Guidelines for Managing Tourism at Places of Cultural and Heritage Significance. Victoria: Australia International Council on Monument and Site (ICOMOS) Incorporated. Retrieved 02/06/2015, from http://australia.icomos.org/publications/burra-charter-practice-notes/. (2002)
- Bullen, P. A. and Love, P. E. D. Adaptive Reuse of Heritage Buildings. Structural Survey. 29(5).411–421. (2011) [CrossRef]
- Department of National Heritage. 50 Warisan Kebangsaan. Kuala Lumpur, Kementerian Perpaduan, Kebudayaan, Kesenian dan Warisan Malaysia. (2007)
- Douglas, J. Building Adaptation, 2nd ed., Heriot Watt University, Edinburg, United Kingdom, Butterworth-Heinemann. (2006)
- Feildin, B. M. Conservation of Historic Buildings, London, Butterworth Scientific. (1982)
- Ismail, M.Y. Rehabilitation of Heritage Building in Malaysia. Undergraduate Dissertation, Shah Alam, Universiti Teknologi MARA.
- Orbasli, A. Tourist in Historic Towns. London & New York: E & FN Spon. (2000) [CrossRef]
- Orbasli, A. Architectural Conservation. Oxford, Blackwell Science Ltd. (2008)
- Pedersen, A. Managing Tourism at World Heritage Sites: A Practical Manual for World Heritage Site Managers. UNESCO World Heritage Centre. (2002)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.