MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 65, 20162016 The International Conference on Nanomaterial, Semiconductor and Composite Materials (ICNSCM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Composites and Polymer Materials|
|Published online||06 July 2016|
- S.N. Grigoriev, M.A. Volosova, Complex surface hardening of oxide-carbide ceramic cutting tools, Rus. Eng. Res. 9 (2005) 7–12. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Andreev, I.V. Serdyuk, V.M. Beresnev, M.A. Volosova, S.N. Grigoriev, D.A. Kolesnikov, A.D. Pogrebnyak, O.V. Sobol, P.V Turbin, Tribological characteristics of nanocomposite vacuum-plasma TI-HF, TI-HF-N, and TI-HF-SI-N coatings, J. of Frict. and Wear. Vol. 34. 3 (2013) 175–182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Vereschaka, S.N. Grigoriev, E.S. Sotova, A.A. Vereschaka, V.P. Tabakov, M.Yu. Kulikov, Improving the efficiency of the cutting tool made of ceramic when machining hardened steel by applying nano-dispersed multi-layered coatings. Key Eng. Mat. Vol. 581 (2014) 68–73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, Yu.A. Melnik, Metel A.C., Broad fast neutral molecule beam sources for industrial-scale beam-assisted deposition, Surf. and Coat. Tech. Vol. 156 №1-3 (2002) 44–49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Vereschaka, S.N. Grigoriev, E.S. Sotova, A.A. Vereschaka, Improving the efficiency of the cutting tools made of mixed ceramics by applying modifying nano-scale multilayered coatings, Adv. Mat. Res. Vol. 712-715 (2013) 391–394. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Metel A.C., Bolbukov, M.A. Volosova, S.N. Grigoriev, Yu.A. Melnik, Source of metal atoms and fast gas molecules for coating deposition on complex shaped dielectric products, Surf. and Coat. Tech. Vol. 225 (2013) 34–39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.