MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 65, 20162016 The International Conference on Nanomaterial, Semiconductor and Composite Materials (ICNSCM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Intelligent Materials and Intelligent Systems|
|Published online||06 July 2016|
- Brix, C. and Tok, C, Robust Design in Occupant Safety Simulation, SAE Int. J. Trans. Safety. 1(2), (2013), 241–260. [CrossRef]
- Fan Pingqing, Song Xinping, Zhao Bo, The analysis on impact capability of seat headrest for automobile, Machinery Design & Manufacture. 3 (2011), 118–120.
- Lin Yi, Yao Weimin, Sun Dandan, Study on Automobile Seat Safety Performance During Impact, Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology. 25(1), (2005), 18–20.
- Jin Jingxu, Song Xuewei, Huang Xuan, Cui Taisong, Effects of combinations of car seat headrest and recliner parameters on whiplash injury, Journal of Harbin Engineering University. 4(10), (2013), 1280–1286.
- Cao Libo, Li Zhengkun, Gong Yongjian A Study on the Development and Simulation on an Active Head Restraint, Automotive Engineering. 36(6), (2014), 746–750.
- GB11550-2009 Strength requirement and test of automobile seats head restraints, Bei Jing Standards Press of China, 2009.
- Zhang Junyuan, Huang Xuan, Tian Disi, Wang Hongbin, CAE Analysis and Design Modification for Rear Seat Safety During Vehicle Frontal Crash, Automotive Engineering. 33(9), (2011), 767–771.
- Yao Weimin, Sun Dandan, Parameterization Design of Structure of Automotive Seat Headrest, Automobile Technology. 10 (2004), 4–7.
- Zou Bowei, The Design of Comfort of Automobile Seat Based on Ergonomics, Automobile Technology. 4 (2009), 15–17.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.