MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 65, 20162016 The International Conference on Nanomaterial, Semiconductor and Composite Materials (ICNSCM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Intelligent Materials and Intelligent Systems|
|Published online||06 July 2016|
- L. Q. N. Tran, C. Fuentes, C. Dupont-Gillain, A. Van Vuure, I. Verpoest, Coir Fibre Composite: From Fibre Properties to Interfacial Adhesion and Mechanical Properties of Composites, Proceeding of ECCM, (2012)
- D. Puglia, A. Iannoni, J. M. Kenny, C. Santulli, F. Sarasini, T. Valente, Thermal and Mechanical Behaviour of Phormium Tenax Reinforced Polypropylene Composite, Proceeding of ECCM, (2012)
- Yanjun Xie, Callum A. S. Hill, Zefang Xiao, Holger Militz, Carsten Mai., Silane coupling agents used for natural fiber/polymer composites: a review, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 41 (2010)
- Y. C. Yuan, T. Yin, M. Z. Rong, M. Q. Zhang, Self healing in polymers and polymer composites. Concepts, realization and outlook: A review, eXPRESS Polymer Letters, 2 (2008)
- M. R. Kessler, Self-healing: a new paradigm in materials design, Proc. IMechE Part G: J. Aerospace Engineering, 221 (2007) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.