MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 64, 20162016 2nd International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 July 2016|
- McGraw-Hill Construction, SmartMarket Report, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Brundtland, M. Khalid, S. Agnelli, S. Al-Athel, B. Chidzero, L. Fadika, V. Hauff, I. Lang, Ma Shijun, M.M. de Botero, M. Singh, S. Okita, Our Common Future (\‘Brundtland report\’), (1987) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Kilbert, Green Buildings: An Overview Of Progress, Journal of Land Use, 19, 2 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- OECD, Design Of Sustainable Building Policies: Scope For Improvement And Barriers, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- USGBC, LEED v4, LEED Reference Guide for Building Design and Construction, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Vladykova, Presentation in Chalmers Energy Conference 2013, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zuoa, Z.Y. Zuoa, Green building research–current status and future agenda: A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 30, 271–281, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Wong, Q. Fan, Building information modelling (BIM) for sustainable building design Facilities, 31, (3/4) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Valdes-Vasquez, L.E. Klotz, Social sustainability considerations during planning and design: A framework of processes for construction projects, J. Construct. Eng. Manage, 139, 1 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Stead, W.E. Stead, Management for a Small Planet, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dirlich, The Building Stock and Traditional Building Principles: Sustainability Assessment for Historic Buildings, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Building Sustainability Assessment. Barcelos (Portugal): Green Lines Institute for Sustainable Development, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Panyakaew, S. Fotio, 321: Agricultural Waste Materials as Thermal Insulation for Dwellings in Thailand: Preliminary Results, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Leesuwan, Thai Traditional Crafts, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- V. Leesuwan, Wickerwork in Thailand, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Silpakorn University Research and Development Institute, Material and construction system in Thai vernacular house for sustainable living, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- TGBI, TREES Rating System, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.