MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 64, 20162016 2nd International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 July 2016|
- McGraw-Hill Construction, SmartMarket Report, (2013)
- G. Brundtland, M. Khalid, S. Agnelli, S. Al-Athel, B. Chidzero, L. Fadika, V. Hauff, I. Lang, Ma Shijun, M.M. de Botero, M. Singh, S. Okita, Our Common Future (\‘Brundtland report\’), (1987)
- C.J. Kilbert, Green Buildings: An Overview Of Progress, Journal of Land Use, 19, 2 (2004)
- OECD, Design Of Sustainable Building Policies: Scope For Improvement And Barriers, (2002)
- USGBC, LEED v4, LEED Reference Guide for Building Design and Construction, (2014)
- P. Vladykova, Presentation in Chalmers Energy Conference 2013, (2013)
- J. Zuoa, Z.Y. Zuoa, Green building research–current status and future agenda: A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 30, 271–281, (2014) [CrossRef]
- K.D. Wong, Q. Fan, Building information modelling (BIM) for sustainable building design Facilities, 31, (3/4) (2013)
- R. Valdes-Vasquez, L.E. Klotz, Social sustainability considerations during planning and design: A framework of processes for construction projects, J. Construct. Eng. Manage, 139, 1 (2013) [CrossRef]
- J.G. Stead, W.E. Stead, Management for a Small Planet, (2009)
- S. Dirlich, The Building Stock and Traditional Building Principles: Sustainability Assessment for Historic Buildings, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Building Sustainability Assessment. Barcelos (Portugal): Green Lines Institute for Sustainable Development, (2012)
- S. Panyakaew, S. Fotio, 321: Agricultural Waste Materials as Thermal Insulation for Dwellings in Thailand: Preliminary Results, (2008)
- V. Leesuwan, Thai Traditional Crafts, (1984)
- V. Leesuwan, Wickerwork in Thailand, (1999)
- Silpakorn University Research and Development Institute, Material and construction system in Thai vernacular house for sustainable living, (2005)
- TGBI, TREES Rating System, (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.