MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 64, 20162016 2nd International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment & Chemistry|
|Published online||01 July 2016|
- Wilfried Winiwarter, Zbigniew Klimont. The role of N-gases (N2O, NOx, NH3) in cost-effective strategies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution in Europe. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 3, 5 438–445 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dincer I. Environmental impact of energy [J]. Energy Policy, 27, 14 845–54 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jun-Ichi Kurokawa, Keiya Yumimoto, Itushi Uno, et al. Adjoint inverse modeling of NOx emissions over eastern China using satellite observations of NO2 vertical column densities[J]. Atmospheric Environment, 43, 4 1878–1887 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Streets, S.T. Waldhoff. Present and future emissions of air pollutants in China: SO2, NOx, and CO [J]. Atmospheric Environment, 34, 2 363-374 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tian He-Zhong, Hao Ji-Ming, Lu Yong-Qi, et al. Inventories and distribution characteristics of NOx emissions in China [J]. China Environmental Science. 21, 6 493–497 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Qing Lu, Junyu Zheng, Siqi Ye, et al. Emission trends and source characteristics of SO2, NOx, PM10 and VOCs in the Pearl River Delta region from 2000 to 2009[J]. Atmospheric Environment, 76, 1 11-20 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yun Shi, Yin-Feng Xia, Bi-Hong Lu, et al. Emission inventory and trends of NOx for China, 2000–2020[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE A, 15, 6 454-464 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chuying Zhang, Shuxiao Wang, Jia Xing, et al. Current status and future projections of NOx emissions from energy related industries in China [J]. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, 28, 12 2470–2479 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenxing, Wang Wei, Zhang Wanhua, et al. geographical distribution of SO2 and NOx emission intensities and trends in China. China environmental Science, 16, 3 161-168 (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.