MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 64, 20162016 2nd International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 July 2016|
- O. Karacan, E. Okandan, Assessment of energetic heterogeneity of coals for gas adsorption and its effect on mixture predictions for coalbed methane studies, Fuel 79, 1963–1974 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Keim, D. Luxbacher, M. Karmis, A numerical study on optimization of multilateral horizontal wellbore patterns for coalbed methane production in southern Shanxi province, China, Int. J. Coal Geol. 86, 306–317 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Xu, D. Z. Tang, S. H. Tang, J. L. Zhao, et al., A dynamic prediction model for gas–water effective permeability based on coalbed methane production data, Int. J. Coal Geol. 121, 44–52 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kumar, D. Elsworth, J. S. Liu, et al., Optimizing enhanced coalbed methane recovery for unhindered production and CO2 injectivity, Int. J. Greenh. Gas. Control 11, 86–97 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rachmat, A. Pramana, L. Febriana, Indonesia’s unconventional resources, modified resource triangle, and a typical example of stimulation of coalbed methane reservoir, Mod. Appl. Sci. 6, 99–111 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Pan, D. Connell, M. Camilleri, Laboratory characterisation of coal reservoir permeability for primary and enhanced coalbed methane recovery. Int. J. Coal Geol. 82, 252–261 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dutka, M. Kudasik, Z. Pokryszka, N. Skoczylas, J. Topolnicki, M. Wierzbicki, Balance of CO2/CH4 exchange sorption in a coal briquette, Fuel Process Technol. 106, 95–101 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Ward, J. C. Taylor, C. E. Matulis, et al., Quantification of mineral matter in the Argonne premium coals using interactive Rietveld-based X-ray diffraction, Int. J. Coal Geol. 46, 67–82 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Ruan, C. R. Ward, Quantitative X-ray powder diffraction analysis of clay minerals in Australian coals using Rietveld methods, Appl. Clay Sci. 21, 227–240 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. D. Cai, D. M. Liu, Y. B. Yao, et al., Partial coal pyrolysis and its implication to enhance coalbed methane recovery, part I: an experimental investigation, Fuel 132, 12–19 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.