MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Zhao Na, Yuan Jia-bin, Xu Han. Survey on Intelligent Transportation System [J]. Computer Science, 2014, 41(11): 7–11.
- Lu Huapu, Li Ruimin. Developing Trend of ITS and Strategy Suggestions[J]. Journal Of Engineering Studies, 2014, 06(1): 6–19.
- Wang Shundao, Song Rongfang. Joint optimization of sensing time and power allocation in small-cell networks [J]. Application Research of Computers, 2015, 32(9),2766–2768.
- Zhou Xian-wei, Liu Bin, Qin Bo-ping. Research on Routing Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Network [J]. Journal of Transduction Technology, 2006, 19(2): 463–467.
- Zhang Jian-kui, Qian Meng-tao, Qian Chuan-gen. Analysis and optimization of wireless network structure on the miniature type and medium-sized city [J]. Jiangsu Communication. 2011, (3): 58–60.
- X Y. Ji. Models and algorithm for stochastic shortest path problem. Applied Mathematics and Computation. 2005
- Luo Jianfeng Ji Shanshan Zheng Huijun. Design of Algorithm for Network Information Search in Information Integrated Platform of Cargo Tracking [J]. Science Mosaic, 2015, (2):51–53.
- Luo Kun Wang Jian-xin Zhao Xiang-ning. Survey on Geographic Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks [J]. Computer Science, 2008, 35(10): 28–32.
- D. C. Wei An optimized Floyd Algorithm for the shortest path problem. Journal of Networks. 2010
- Da-chuan Wei. Implementation of route selection function based on improved Floyd algorithm. Proceedings of the 2010 WASE international conference on information engineering. 2010
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.