MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- J. Hintikka, Knowledge and Belief (Cornell University Press, 1962)
- H. H. Nax, B. S. Pradelski, Evolutionary dynamics and equitable core selection in assignment games. International Journal of Game Theory, 44(4), 903–932(2015) [CrossRef]
- P. I. Cowling, S. Devlin, E. J. Powley, D. Whitehouse, J. Rollason, Player preference and style in a leading mobile card game. Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, IEEE Transactions on, 7(3), 233–242(2015) [CrossRef]
- J. van Benthem, Extensive Games as Process Models. Journal of logic, Language and Information, 11(3):289–313 (2002) [CrossRef]
- E. L. Gettier, Is justified true belief knowledge?. analysis, 23(6), 121–123(1963) [CrossRef]
- J. Dancy, E. Sosa, M. Steup, A companion to epistemology (John Wiley & Sons, 27-119, 2009)
- D. Lewis, Conventions: A Philosophical Study (Harvard University Press, 1969)
- R. J. Aumann, Agreeing to disagree. The annals of statistics, 1236–1239 (1976) [CrossRef]
- J. Y. Halpern, Y. Moses, Knowledge and common knowledge in a distributed environment. Journal of the ACM (JACM), 37(3), 549–587(1990) [CrossRef]
- M. J. Osborne, A. Rubinstein, A course in game theory (MIT press, 67-84, 1994)
- A. K. Dixit, S. Skeath, Games of Strategy: Fourth International Student Edition (WW Norton & Company, 2015)
- M. Frické, Big data and its epistemology. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 66(4), 651–661(2015) [CrossRef]
- S. Yin, X. Li, H. Gao, O. Kaynak, Data-based techniques focused on modern industry: an overview. Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, 62(1), 657–667(2015) [CrossRef]
- J. Plaza, Logics of public communications. Synthese, 158(2), 165–179(2007). [CrossRef]
- J. Gao, C. Zhou, A reasoning system about knowledge acquisition in bi-agent interaction. 2016 Eighth International Conference on Advanced Computational Intelligence (ICACI). IEEE, 412–417 (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.