MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Lv Xiongwei Researches on post VRPTW based on genetic algorithm [J]. Journal of Shandong University: Engineering Science, 2009, 44(6):46–50. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Cheng VRP with interval parameters and its improved C-W algorithm [J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 2010, 32(2):182–185. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Zhan, Liang Guolong. Design and expending of adaptive neighborhood searching algorithm for TSP [J]. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2008, 44(12):71–74. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xuezhi, Chen Gongyu. An improved saving method of the vehicle routing problem [J].Systems Engineering, 2008, 26(11):67–70. [Google Scholar]
- Altinel Oncan T. A new enhancement of the Clarke and Wright savings heuristic for the capacitated vehicle routing problem[J]. The Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2005, 56(8): 954–961. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- 2008 International Conference on Wireless Communications. A Modified Max-min Ant System for Vehicle Routing Problems[C]. Dalian [Zhao Gang, Luo Wenjuan, et al], 2008:1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Barbarosoglu G, Ozgur D. A tabu search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem[J]. Computers & Operations Research, 1999, 26(3):255–270. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Remy Spliet, Guy Desaulniers. The discrete time window assignment vehicle routing problem [J]. European Journal of Operational Research. 2015.8:1–13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.