MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- He Xingliang. Protection of Intangible Cultural Heritage and Modernization of National Culture [j]. Yangyuan, He Xingliang. Research on National Costume and Cultural Heritage----China Ethnology Academy 2004 Annual Meeting Memoir. Kunming: Yunnan Press, 2005:360. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jianxian. Cultural Innovation and Parent Reconstruction----Discussion of Functional Integration of the Intangible Cultural Heritage in Modern Society. [j]. Folk Culture Forum, 2006 (04). [Google Scholar]
- Shizhimu Wangcan. Function and Influence to Historical Propagation by Documentary.[j]. Film Literature, 2011(12). [Google Scholar]
- Gong Panpan, Enlightenment on Protecting and Developing “Intangible Cultural Heritage” by Utilizing Film and Television Means. [j]. Hubei Institute For Nationalities Journal: Philosophy and Social Sciences Version, 2010(06). [Google Scholar]
- Li Huailiang, New Media: Competition, Cooperation and Win-win.[j]. Communication University of China Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.