MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- George Y., and I. Bergel. “The Spectral Efficiency of Slotted CSMA Ad-Hoc Networks with Directional Antennas.” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 11.10 (2012):3799–3809. [CrossRef]
- Dongfeng Zhao. Study on A New Method for Continuous-time Systems of Random Access Channel [J]. Journal of Electronics, 21(1): 37–41, 1999.
- Dongfeng Zhao, Study on A New Method for the Slotted Access Channel [J], Journal of Electronics,Vol. 19, pp. 814–819, No.6,1997.
- Hongwei Ding, Yingying Guo, Yifan Zhao, Shengjie Zhou, and Qianlin Liu. Research on the Multi-Channel Probability Detection CSMA Protocol with Sensor Monitoring Function. Sensor Lett. 13, 143–146 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Maomao Huang. The analysis of time-sharing CSMA wireless sensor network MAC control protocol analysis[D]. Kunming: Yunan University 2009
- Dongfeng Zhao. Study on the Average Cycle Method for S-ALOHA Access Channel[J]. Journal of Yunnan University, 1994, 16(2): pp 133–138.
- Liu Binbin. The Analysis of Multi-channel Random Multiple Access Wireless Communication Network Protocol based on Probability Detection [D]. Kunming: Yunnan University, 2006.
- Shengjie Zhou et al., Research on the Discrete time Three-Dimensional Probability Csma Protocol In ad-hoc Network. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research Vol. 6, Issue, 5, pp. 4257–4262, June, 2015.
- Sheng Jie Zhou, Hong Wei Ding, Meng Yao Wang, et al. Multi-channel Dual Clocks three-dimensional probability Random Multiple Access protocol for Wireless Public Bus Networks based on RTS/CTS mechanism[J]. MATEC Web of Conferences, 2016, 44.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.