MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- DU Jin hong, SUN Chao, BAI Shuo, et al. Microwave electromagnetic characteristics of a microcoiled carbon fibers/paraff in wax composite in Ku band[J]. J Mater Res, 2002, 17(5): 1232–1236. [CrossRef]
- Lee B O, Woo W J, Park H S, et al. Infulence of aspect ratio and skin effect on EMI shielding of coating materials fabricated with carbon nanofiber/ PVDF[J]. J Mater Sci, 2002, 37: 1839.
- Xiao Chun Nie, Le Wei Li, Ning Yuan, et al. A fast analysis of electromagnetic scattering by arbitrarily shaped homogeneous dielectric object s[J]. Micro Opt Tech Lett, 2003, 38 (1): 30–35. [CrossRef]
- Deitzel, J M, Kleinmeyer, J, Harris D, et al. The effect of processing variables on the morphology of electrospun nanofibers and textiles [J]. Polymer, 2011, 42(1): 261–272. [CrossRef]
- Jun Kameoka, Reid Orth, Yang Yanou, et al. A scanning tip electrospinning source for deposition of oriented nanofibres[J]. Nanotechnology, 2003, 14(10): 1124–1129. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Zhenhua, Peng Jingcui. The electronic structure and magnetic properties of chiral toroidal carbon nanotubes [J]. Act a Physica Sinica, 2011, 50 (6): 1150.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.