MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Dos SantosM A, SantanaR C and CappoinF, 2010. Effect of ionic species on the performance of apatite flotation, Separation and Purification Technology, 76: 15–20) [CrossRef]
- FengD and AldrichC, 2004. Influence of operating parameters on the flotation of apatite, Minerals Engineering,17: 453–455) [CrossRef]
- HernainzF, CaleroM and BlazquezG, 2004. Flotation of low-grade phosphate ore, Advanced powder technology, 15: 421–233.
- De LilloF., CecconiF., LacorataG., VulpianiA., EPL, 84 (2008)
- HouotR, 1982. Beneficiation of phosphatic ores through flotation: review of industrial applications and potential development, International Journal of Mineral Processing, 9: 353–384 [CrossRef]
- SantanaR C, FarneseA C C and FortesM C B, 2008. Influence of particle size and reagent dosage on the performance of apatite flotation, Separation and Purification Technology, 64:8–15 [CrossRef]
- ZhangP, YuY and BoganM, 1997. Challenging the “Crago” double float process II. Amine-fatty acid flotation of siliceous phosphates, Minerals Engineering, 10: 983–994
- YehiaA, YouseffM A and BoulosT R, 1999. Different alternatives for minimizing the collector consumption in phosphate fatty acid flotation, Minerals Engineering, 3: 273–278 [CrossRef]
- ZhengX and SmithR W, 1997. Dolomite depressants in the flotation of apatite and cellophane from dolomite, Minerals Engineering, 10:537–545. XXVI [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.