MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- J.V. Aarsnes, H. Rudi, G. Loland, Current forces on cage, net deflection. In: Engineering for Offshore Fish Farming, 137–152 (1990)
- F. Theret, Etude de l’equilibre de surfaces reticules places dans in courant uniforme (application aux chalets), Ecole Centrale de Nantes: Universite de Nantes(1993)
- J. S. Bessonneau, D. Marichal, Study of the dynamics of submerged supple nets (applications to trawls), Ocean Engineering, 25(7): 563–583(1998). [CrossRef]
- M. Gignoux, H. Gignoux, R. H. Messier, Computational modeling for fin-fish aquaculture net pens, Oceanic Engineering International, 3(1): 12–22(1999)
- M. Matmuzza, Hydrodynamic forces on floating offshore aquaculture cages, Orono: University of Maine(1995)
- D. Priour, Calculation of net shapes by the finite element method with triangular elements, Communications in Numerical Methods, 15:755–763, (1999) [CrossRef]
- D. Priour, Introduction of mesh resistance to opening in a triangular element for calculation of nets by the finite element method, Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering, 17:229–237 (2001) [CrossRef]
- K. Suzuki, T. Takagi, T. Shimizu, T. Hiraishi, K. Yamamoto, K. Nashimoto, Validity and visualization of a numerical model used to determine dynamic configurations of fishing nets, Fisheries Science, 69(4):695–705(2003) [CrossRef]
- T. Takagi, T. Shimizu, K. Suzuki, T. Hiraishi, K. Yamamoto, Performance of ‘NaLA’: a fishing net shape simulator, Fisheries Engineering, 40(2):125–134(2003)
- J. T. Yuan, Development and Application of the 3D Numerical Netting Model, Shanghai: Shanghai Ocean University(2007)
- C. W. Lee, Y. B. Kim, G.H. Lee, M.H. Lee, M.Y. Choe, M. K. Lee, K.Y. Koo, Dynamic simulation of a fish cage system subjected to currents and waves, Ocean Engineering, 35 :1521–1532.(2008) [CrossRef]
- Y.P. Zhao, Y.C. Li, G. H. Dong. Numerical simulation of the effects of structure size ratio and mesh type on three-dimensional deformation of the fishing-net gravity cage in current, Aquacultural Engineering, 36 :285–301, (2007) [CrossRef]
- Y.C. Li, Y.P. Zhao, F.K. Gui, B. Teng, Numerical simulation of the hydrodynamic behaviour of submerged plane nets in current, Ocean Engineering, 33: 2352–2368(2006) [CrossRef]
- X.F. Sun, Y. Yin, X.F. Zhang, Dynamic simulation and visualization of fishing nets based on a physical model, Journal of Dalian Fisheries University, 24(6):563–567(2009)
- L.M. Song, J. Li, W.Y. Xu, X.F. Zhang, The dynamic simulation of the pelagic longline deployment, Fisheries Research, 167:280–292(2015). [CrossRef]
- D.M. Cao, L.M. Song, J. Li, J.T. Yuan, Y.Q. Zhou, Determining the drag coefficient of a cylinder perpendicular to water flow by numerical simulation and field measurement, Ocean Engineering, 85:93–99. (2014) [CrossRef]
- S.A. Hosseini, C.W. Lee, H.S. Kim, H.S. Kim, J. Lee, G.H. Lee, The sinking performance of the tuna purse seine gear with large-meshed panels using numerical method, Fisheries Science, 77:503–520(2011) [CrossRef]
- X.F. Zhang, L.X. Xu, L.M. Song, J. Zhang, Y.W. Li, Effects of inertial mass coefficient on knotless netting model used in tuna purse seine, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2:256–259, (2013) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.