MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Han J T, Zhang Y J, Zhao Z L, et al. The research of the upsetting process for controlling the inclusion defects in heavy disk forgings [J]. Heavy casting and forging, 2007, 1:1–5.
- Zhang H, Liu D F. Scrap analysis about large forging of pipe plate [J]. Chinese journal of mechanical engineering, 2002, 38(1): 138–141. [CrossRef]
- Kan Y Q, Liang S H, Liu L, et al. Study on quality control of heat treatment for steam generator tube sheet forging [J]. Hot working technology, 2010, 39(4): 159-161.
- Luigi T.De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009)
- Shanghai power equipment research institute. PWR nuclear island main equipment materials and welding [M]. Shanghai scientific and technological literature press.
- Kan Y Q, Huang D P, Zhang S J, et al. Study meaning of manufacturing process qualification assessment method of nuclear island large-sized casting and forging parts [J]. Hot working technology, 2010, 39(1): 53–55.
- Jin Z H, Guo W. Application of homogenization theory in study on tube-sheet [J]. Journal of Shenyang institute of chemical technology, 2007, 21(1):29–31.
- Shi R G, Gao Q, Yan X P, et al. Manufacturing process of Large-scale heat exchanger SA765-II tube sheet [J]. Hot working technology, 2012, 41(19): 133–135.
- Deng D M, Liu Z B, Ni L Y. Numerical simulation of the new technical for upsetting a cylinder between two cone plates [J]. Forging & Stamping Technology, 2005, 3:22–26.
- Liu Z B, Ni L Y, Liu G H. New theory and technology of heavy forgings deformation [M].China machine press, 2009.
- Design and construction rules for mechanical components of PWR nuclear islands (RCC-M)[S]. French association for design, construction and in-service inspection rules for nuclear island components (AFCEN): Edition 2000 & addendum June 2002.
- Zhang S J, Liang S H, Liu Z. Numerical simulation and research of two kinds of compacting process for nuclear power large tube sheet forgings [J]. Hot working technology, 2013, 42(13):102–105.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.