MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- ASTM Standard G46, “Standard Guide for Examination and Evaluation of Pitting Corrosion,” ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2005.
- R. Carandente, J. Ma and P. Cawley, “The Scattering of the Fundamental Torsional Mode from Axi-symmetric Defects with Varying Depth Profile in Pipes,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 127, pp. 3340–3348, 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Løvstad and P. Cawley, “The Reflection of the Fundamental Torsional Guided Wave from Multiple Circular Holes in Pipes,” NDT&E International, Vol. 44, pp. 553–562, 2011. [CrossRef]
- A. C. Cobb, H. Kwun, L. Caseres and G. Janega, “Torsional Guided Wave Attenuation in Piping from Coating, Temperature, and Large–area Corrosion,” NDT&E International, Vol. 47, pp. 163–170, 2012. [CrossRef]
- Obtaining Credit for Guided Wave as a Buried Pipe Direct Examination. EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 2013.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.