MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Wang Yongqiang, Yue Guoliang, HE Jie, et al. Study on Prediction of TopOil Temperature for Power Transformer Basedon Kalman Filter Algorithm [J]. High Voltage Apparatus, 50 (8),74–79 (2014)
- Xiong Hao, Chen Weigen, Du Lin, et al. Study on prediction of Top-oil Temperature for Power Transformer Based on T-S Model[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 27 (30), 15–19 (2007)
- Chen Jinming, Wu Yi, Zhu Haibing, et al. Study and application of Transformer Top-oil predicting[J]. Electrotechnical Application, 33 (22),89–93 (2015)
- Liu Hui, Song Guobing, Luo Junming. Dynamic modeling based on the transformer top oil temperature[J]. Transformer,39 (9),5–9(2002)
- IEEE Standard C.57.91 —1995 IEEE guide for loading mineral-oil-immersed power transformer[S] (1995)
- H Qing, J Si, J D. Tylavsky Prediction of top-oil temperature for transformers using neural networks [J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 15 (4), 1205–1211 (2000) [CrossRef]
- B C Lesieutre, W H Hagman, Kirtley Jr J L. An improved transformer top oil temperature model for use inan on-line monitoring an diagnostic system [J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2 (1), 249–256 (1997) [CrossRef]
- V Galdi, L Ippolito, A Piccolo, et al. Neural diagnostic system for transformer thermal overload protection[J]. Proc. Inst. Elect. Eng., Elect. Power Application, 147 (5), 415–421 (2000) [CrossRef]
- M K Pradhan, T S. Ramu On-line monitoring of temperature in power transformers using optimal linear combination of ANNs[C]. IEEE International Symposium on Electrical Insulation, Indianapolis, USA, 70-74 (2004)
- Chen Weigen, XI Hongjuan, Xiaoping Su, et al. Application of Generalized Regression Neural Network to Transformer Winding Hot Spot Temperature Forecasting[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 38 (1), 16–21 (2012)
- Chen Weigen, SU Xiaoping, Chen Xi, et al. Influence Factor Analysis and Improvement of the Thermal Model for Predicting Transformer Top Oil Temperature[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 37 (6), 1329–1335 (2011)
- Hu Yusheng, Tu Xuyan, Cui Xiaoyu, et al. Ainferential Method of Uncertain Knowledge Based on Bayes-Network[J]. Computer Integrated manufacturing System,7 (12), 65–68 (2001)
- SHEN Guchao, ZHOU Zhiyuan, ZHU Xiaolong. et al. Application of Bayesian Network in Intelligence Prediction[J]. Information Science, 32 (10), 3-8 (2014)
- Wang Yansong Yu Jilai. Joint conditions probability forecastmethod for wind speed and wind power[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 31(7), 7–14 (2011)
- Ren Jia, GAO Xiaoguang. Bayesian network parameter learning and decision support for UAVs [M]. Beijing: National Defence Industry Publisher, 70–100 (2012)
- JANG Feng, GAO Wen, YAO Hongxu. The inference and learning of Bayesian networks [C]// Proceedings of national network and information security technology conference in 2005. 268–275(2005)
- LI Haitao, JIN Guang, ZHOU Jinglun, et al. Survey of Bayesian network inference algorithms[J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 30(5), 935–939 (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.