MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Xu Yue Research Progress on Aeroengine jet noise reduction by microjet, Aero. Sci. & Tech., (2): 52–54 (2011)
- Qiao Weiyang, Aeroacoustics of Flight Vehicle. Beihang University Press, Beijing (2010).
- Eric Zoppellari, Daniel Juve. Reduction of jet noise by water injection. AIAA-97-1622 (1997).
- D Thomas Norum. Reduction in multi-component jet noise by water injection. AIAA-04-2976, (2004).
- S. Sankaran, K. Jopaul Ignatius etc. Suppression of high mach number rocket jet noise by water injection. Journal of spacecraft and rockets, (6):1164–1170 (2009). [CrossRef]
- Anjaneyulu Krothapalli, BRenton Greska etc, High speed jet noise reduction using microjets[R]. AIAA-02-2450 (2002).
- Xu yue, Zhouxu etc, Reduction of rocket engine jet noise by water injection. Journal of Aerospace Power, 25(04): 816–820 (2010).
- M.J. Lighthill. On sound generated aerody- namically: I. General theory. Proceeding of the Royal Society of London, Series A: Mathematical and Physical Sciences, 211(1107): 564–587 (1952). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. E. Ffowcs Williams, D. L. Hawkings. Sound generation by turbulence and surfaces in arbitrary motion. Proceeding of the Royal Society of London, Series A: Mathematical and Physical Sciences, 264(1151): 321–342 (1969).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.