MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Cao Yang, Wang Yan. Optimization of Doctor’s Order Inputs inter-face and functions of Anamnesis. Chinese Journal of Medical instrumentation, 34, 5, (2010).
- Cao Yang, DingAimin, Wang Yan. New Model of Doctor-Nurse Communication Based on Electronic Medical Advice Platform. Chinese Journal of Medical instrumentation, 36, 1, (2012).
- Chen Xiaohua, Wang Li, Chen Qun. Electronic check prescription application submission work. Journal of Nursing Science, 26, 7, (2011).
- Gu hui. Defect analysis and countermeasures in the process of executing electronic doctor’s advice by nurses. Journal of Clinical Medicine in practice, 15, 22, (2011).
- Hu Shengli, Bai Hongmin. Research on electronic signatures application in electronic medical records. Chinese Hospital, 15, 11, (2011).
- Wei Li, Li Fengsheng, Wang Qisheng.Analysis based on digital trans-mission system of hospital construction under doctor’s orders, Hospital administration Journal of Chinese People’s liberation Army,17,10, (2010).
- Tao Hongyan. ICU nurses prevent the implementation of response measures electronic prescription errors. National Medical Frontiers of China, 16, (2011).
- Xie Haiying, Li Ni, Yan Chengmei etc. Effectiveness of Printing and Bedside Use of Medical Orders in Nursing Work. Nursing Journal of Chinese People’s Liberation Army, 25, 4B, (2008).
- Yang Li, Sun Sunchun.Cooperation of doctor and nurse solving faculty electronic medical order input question. China Medicine Guides, 18, 25, (2014).
- Yue Li Zhang Xiaoling Lipingl Guo. New doctor checking method in the electronic Prescription. Yiyao Qianyan, 12, 13, (2012).
- Zhang Danjing. PDA application experience in clinical nursing. Chinese Nurse Management 9, 3, (2009).
- Zheng Xichuan, Tan Shensheng, Yunzhen Wu. Implementation the computerized Provider order Entry through Optimizing Clinical Workflow. Chinese Digital Medicine, 7, 3, (2011).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.