MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment & Chemistry|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Zhang Yongpeng, Junying Zhou, et al. Research Progress of Application of Several Advanced Oxidation Technology in Pesticide Wastewater Treatment [J] Journal of Pesticide Science, 2007, 9(2):103–109.
- Zhang Zhisheng, Li Guangming et al. Research Progress of Advanced Oxidation Technology for Treatment of Landfill Leachate [J] Sichuan Environment, 2005, 24(5):72–78.
- Li Wenshu, Yongmei Li, et al. Application of Advanced Oxidation Technology in the Treatment of Persistent Organic Pollutants [J] Industrial Water Treatment, 2004, 24(11):9–12.
- Zhang Yi, Bing Hu, et al. Research Progress on Advanced Oxidation Technology for Degradation of Organic Ohosphorus Pesticides in Water [J] Environmental Pollution & Control: 2006, 28(5):361–364.
- Liu Yan, Dezhi Sun, et al. Research Progress on Advanced Oxidation Technology for Treatment of Dye Wastewater [J] Industrial Water Treatment, 2006, 26(6):1–5.
- Ge Xiangfeng, Mingfang Xu, et al. Analysis of Influencing factors of the Photocatalytic Degradation of Trichlorfon Pesticide Wastewater [J] Ecological Science, 2004, 23(2):124–127.
- Wu Qimo, Jianzhong Wu, et al. Treatment of Pesticide Wastewater by Oxidation Process [J] Environmental Engineering, 2005, 23(5):88–90.
- Editorial board of National Environmental Protection Bureau “Detection and Analysis Methods of Water and Wastewater” [M] Fourth Edition, Beijing: China Environmental Science Press, 2002：210–211
- China’s Environmental Monitoring Station. HJ/T345—2007 “Water Quality Determination of the Iron Phenanthroline Spectrophotometric Method” [S] Beijing: China environmental science press, 2007.
- He Dewen, Qin Yan et al. Experimental Study on Treatment of Ultrasonic Oxidation for Printing Ink Wastewater [J] Journal of Central South University, 2009, 40(6):1483–1487.
- Chen Chuanhao, Bo Xie, et al. Mechanism of the Influence Factors in Fenton Reagents for the Treatment of Wastewater [J] Environmental Science, 2000: 21(3):93–96.
- N Yoshio, N Michiyo, O. Hiroshi Sonochemicaldegradation of chlorophernols in water[J]. Ultrason Sonochem, 2000, 7(3):115–120. [CrossRef]
- Su Chunyan, Jie Guan, et al. Study on Catalytic Oxidation Degradation of Nitrobenzene in Pharmaceutical Wastewater [J]. Journal of Changchun University of Technology, 2008: 29(5):575–578.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.