MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- V.A. Ubbes, R.R. Cottrell, J.A. Ausherman, J.M. Black, P.C. Wilson, & J. Snider, Professional Preparation of Elementary Teachers in Ohio: Status of K-6 Health Education. Journal of School Health 69(1), 17-21 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Brug, I. Steenhuis, P.V. Assema, & H.D. Vries, The Impact of a Computer-Tailored Food safety and sanitation Intervention. Preventive Medicine 25, 236–242 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Park, Y.J. Yang, & Y. Kim, Effects of Food safety and sanitation Education Using a Ubiquitous Healthcare (u-Health) Service on Metabolic Syndrome in Male Workers. Korean Journal of Nutrition 44(3), 231–242 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tyrovolasa, Y. Tountasb, E. Polychronopoulosa, & D. Panagiotakos, a Parametric Model of the Role of Nutritional Services within the Health Care System, in Relation to Cardiovascular Disease Risk among Older Individuals. International Journal of Cardiology 155(1), 110–114 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Brug, A. Oenema, & M. Campbell, Past, Present, and Future of Computer-Tailored Nutrition Education. The American Journal of Clinical Food safety and sanitation 77(4), 1028–1034 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Oenema, J. Brug, & L. Lechner, Web-Based Tailored Nutrition Education: Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial. Health Education Research 16(6), 647–660 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Kolasa, & M.G. Miller, New Developments in Nutrition Education Using Computer Technology. Journal of Food safety and sanitation Education 28(1), 7-14 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Bensley, J.V. Anderson, J.J. Brusk, N. Mercer, & J. Rivas, Impact of Internet vs Traditional Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children Nutrition Education on Fruit and Vegetable Intake. Journal of the American Dietetic Association 111(5), 749–755 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Cronin, A.M. Shaw, S.M. Krebs-Smith, P.M. Marsland, & L. Light, Developing a food guidance system to implement the dietary guidelines. Journal of Nutrition Education 19(6), 281–302 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Niemeiera, J.M. Hektnerb, & K.B. Enger, Parentparticipation in weight-related health interventions for children and adolescents: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Preventive Medicine 55(1), 3-13 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Hopper, K.D. Munoz, M.B. Gruber, S. MacConnie, B.S. Schonfeldt, & T. Shunk, A School-Based Cardiovascular Exercise and Nutrition Program With Parent Participation: An Evaluation Study. Children’s Health Care 25(3), 221–235 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Chu, The Graphic Presentation Food safety and sanitation Education Informatics Network. The Survey Research Data Archive. Retrieved July 18, 2012 from https://srda.sinica.edu.tw/search/gensciitem/1025 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Preacher, A.J. Wichman, R.C. MacCallum, & N.E. Briggs, Latent Growth Curve Modelling. Structural Equation Modelling. A Multidisciplinary Journal 19(1), 152-155 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.