MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- H. Tan, J. Li, “Emitter locating algorithm by scattered signals of civil airplanes,” Radio communications Technology, vol. 35, pp. 40-42, Feb 2009. (in Chinese)
- T.S. Qiu, N. Xia, J.C. Li, “An interference localization algorithm based on Gaussian approximation particle filtering with stable distribution noise,” Signal Processing, vol. 28, pp. 1248-1253, Sep 2012. (in Chinese)
- X. Li, W.D. Jiang, Z. W. Zhuang, “MIMO radar sensitivity analysis of antenna position for direction finding,” IEEE Transaction on Signal Processing, vol. 60, pp. 5201–5216, Oct 2012. [CrossRef]
- A.A. Gorji, R. Tharmarasa, T. Kirubarajan, “WidelySeparated MIMO versus Multistatic Radars for Target Localization and Tracking, ” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol.49, pp:2179-2194, April 2013. [CrossRef]
- Q. Qu, M.L. Jin, J.M. KIM, “FRFT based parameter Estimation of the Quadratic FM signal, ” Chinese Journal of Electronics, vol.19, pp: 463-467, Mar 2010.
- S.H. Liu, S. Tao, R. Tao, Y.D. Zhang, G. Zhang; F. Zhang, Y. Wang, “Sparse Discrete Fractional Fourier Transform and Its Applications, ” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 62, pp: 6582 —6595, Dec 2014. [CrossRef]
- J. Park, G. Shevlyakov, K. Kim, “Maximin distributed detection in the presence of impulsive alpha-stable noise,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 10, pp.1687–1691, June 2011. [CrossRef]
- C.L. Nikias, M. Shao, “Signal Processing with Alpha-stable Distribution and Application. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 1995.
- Y. Bin, “Projection approximation subspace tracking,” IEEE Transaction on Signal Processing, vol. 43, pp. 95–107, Jan 1995. [CrossRef]
- S. Li, T.S. Qiu, “A robust past algorithm in alpha stable noise environment,” Acta Electronica Sinica, vol.37, pp. 519–522, Mar 2009.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.