MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Chapter 5 Materials Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Wangchuang, Likezhi, Lihejun. Dispersity of Short Carbon Fiber in Different Dispersing Agents [J]. Fine Chemicals, 1, (2007) 1–4.
- Heyongjia, Jinshun, Lvlinnv. The Effect of HPMC on the Carbon Fiber Dispersity[J]. Function Materials, 6, (2010)1034–1037.
- Wangbaomn, Mahainan, Zhangyuan et al. The Surface Finish of Carbon Nanofiber and its Dispersion in Water Solution[J]. Materials Science and Technology, 4 (2014) 41–48.
- Cuiying, Sunyu, Wuwo et al. The Effect of Coating Treatment of Dispersing Agent on Dispersing Performance of CF in Oily Body [J]. Surface Technology, 1 (2015), 112–116.
- Lizhao. Ultrasonic Testing and Evaluation Technique Study on the Porosity of Carbon Fiber Composite [D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University. 2014
- Zhaojun, Hujian, Liangyun et al. Surface Properties of Carbon Fiber and its Dispersity in Water[J]. China Papermaking, 5 (2008) 15–18.
- Liujunhua. The Dispersity of Domestic Para-aramid Fiber Suspension System & its Mechanism Study [D]. Xi’an: Shaanxi University of Science and Technology. 2014
- Zhangzeng, Hujiang. Evaluation on the Disperstiy of Fiber [J]. Paper Science & Technology. 5 (2001) 30–31.
- Heyongjia, Jinshun, Lvlinnv. The Effect of HPMC on the Carbon Fiber Dispersity[J]. Function Materials, 6 (2010) 1034–1037.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.