MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 5 Materials Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Zhang B, Zhang R, Wang G, et al. Breakout prediction for continuous casting using genetic algorithm-based back propagation neural network model. Int. J. Modeling, Identification and Control, 2012, 16 (3): 199–205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Irani R, Nasimi R. Evolving neural network using real coded genetic algorithm for permeability estimation of the reservoir[J]. Expert Systems with Applications, 2011, 38 (8): 9862–9866. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhang, Jianhua Luo, Suying Yang. Forecasting box office revenue of movies with BP neural network J. Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, 2009, pp. 6580–6587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ju, Z. Yu, Z. Hao, et al. Hydrologic simulations with artificial neural networks, in: Third International Conference on Natural Computation, IEEE Computer Society Publications, vol. 2, 2007, pp. 22–27. [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Hsiang and Y.W. Lin. Application of fuzzytheory to predict deformation behaviors of magnesium alloy sheets under hot extrusion, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 201 (2008), pp. 138–144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.