MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 5 Materials Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Huang Jianyi, Liu Yi, Review on the Theoretical Model and Assessment Framework of Foreign Vulnerability Research. Areal Research and Development, 31 (5) (2012) 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Peter Timmerman. Vulnerability resilience and collapse of society: A Review of Models and Possible Climatic Applications. Journal of Climatology, 1981, 1 (4): 396–396. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li He, Zhang Pingyu, Cheng Yeqing, Concept and Assessment of Vulnerability. Progress in Geography, 27 (2) (2008) 18–25. [Google Scholar]
- Li FengYing, Bi Jun, Qu Changsheng. Whole-process environmental risk assessment and management and its application. China Environmental Science, 6 (2010) 858–864. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Peijun. Theory on disaster science and disaster dynamics. Journal of natural disasters, 11 (3) (2002) 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Li Qiujin, Overview of research on Chemical industrial park vulnerability. COSHA academic conference proceedings, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Tan Zhaoyang. Study of Comprehensive Assessment Methods for Chemical Industry Park Vulnerability. Nankai University, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Zongqin G. Construction and Development of Chemical Industrial Parks in China. International Petroleum Economics, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Bohle H, Downing T, Watts M. Climate change and social vulnerability: toward a sociology and geography of food in security. Global Environmental Change, 4 (1) (1994) 37–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Huajun, Liu Nianfeng, He Jun. Comprehensive evaluation for ecological environment based on matter-element analysis of. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 23 (1) (2006) 52–55. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang xianqi, Liang Chuan. Application of fuzzy matter-element model based on coefficients of entropy in comprehensive evaluation of water quality. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 36 (9) (2005) 1057–1061. [Google Scholar]
- Polsky C, Neff R, Yarnal B. Building comparable global change vulnerability assessments: The vulnerability scoping diagram. Global Environmental Change, 17 (2007) 472–485. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.