MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 5 Materials Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- V.I. Andreev, Some problems and methods mechanics of nonhomogeneous bodies, Publ. house ASV, Moscow, 2002.
- V.I. Andreev, Optimization of thick-walled shells based on solutions of inverse problems of the elastic theory for inhomogeneous bodies, Computer Aided Optimum Design in Engineering XII (OPTI XII). WIT Press. (2012) 189–201
- V.I. Andreev, A.S. Chepumenko, B.M.Yazyev, Model of Equal-stressed Cylinder based on the Mohr Failure Criterion. Advanced materials Research. 887-888 (2014) 869–872 [CrossRef]
- V.I. Andreev, Stress-strain State of Weightless Inhomogeneous Array with Cylindrical Hole, Advanced Materials Research. 919-921 (2014) 740–743
- V.I. Andreev, Inverse problems of the inhomogeneous theory of elasticity for thick-walled shells, Journal “Computational Methods and Experimental Measurements”, 2 No. 2 (2014) 202–216 [CrossRef]
- V.I. Andreev, D.A. Kapliy, Stress state of a thick-walled cylindrical shell under the combined action of radiation and temperature field, Advanced Materials Research. 1006-1007 (2014) 177–180 [CrossRef]
- V.I. Andreev, Numerical-analytical solution of two-dimensional problem for elastic radially inhomogeneous thick-walled cylinder, Applied Mechanics and Materials. 752-753 (2015) 642–647 [CrossRef]
- G.I. Zholdak, V.I. Ivanov, Construction dry protection nuclear reactor nuclear power plant II Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Design and construction. 2 (1984) 35–40
- N.P. Abovskiy, I.P. Andreev, A.P. Deruga, Variational principles of the theory of elasticity and the theory of shells, Nauka, Moscow, 1978.
- A.A. Samarskiy, V.B. Andreev, Difference methods for elliptic equations, Nauka, Moscow, 1976.
- K. Vasidzu, Variational methods in the theory of elasticity and plasticity, Mir, Moscow, 1987.
- B.K. Pergamenshchik, G.A. Lavdanskaya, Temperature field in a thick-walled cylinder with an internal heat source, Proceedings MIST. 56 (1968) 18–24
- V.B. Dubrovsky, Z. Oblevich, Building materials and constructions protection against ionizing radiation, Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1983
- SNiP 2.03.04-84 Concrete and reinforced concretestructures, designed to work in conditions of elevated and high temperatures. CITP Gosstroy USSR, Moscow, 1985
- V.I. Andreev, M.V. Belyj, S.P. Kirillov, Calculation of axisymmetric thermostressed state radially inhomogeneous cylinder, Building mechanics engineering designs, 6 (1996) 27–30
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.