MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 4 Information Technology|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- ZL. Wei, YJ. Gan and P. Zhao. Characteristic Research of Urban Complex Traffic Network [J] Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology. 15 ( 2015)
- P. Zhao. Collaborative Study on Multi-Modal UrbanTraffic Network Based on Complex Network Theory-Urban Road Traffic Network and Urban Rail Transit Network [D]. Beijing: Beijing jiaotong university (2014)
- W. Liu. Research on the effect of mass transit on complex network theory[D]. Harbin Institute of Technology (2009)
- Geeitman and Ritsema van Eck. GIS and models of accessibility potential: an application in planning. Int. J. Geographical Information Systems, 9, 67-80 (1995) [CrossRef]
- XF. Wang, X. Li and GR. Chen. complex networks and applications Edited [M] Beijing: Tsinghua University Press(2006)
- Watts D J, Strogatz S H. Collective dynamics of ‘small-world’ networks [J]. Nature, 393: 440–442. ( 1998) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Albert-László, Barabási, Erzsébet Ravasz, et al.Deterministic Scale-Free Networks[J]. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 29963(3-4): 559–564(2001)
- Albert R, Barabasi A L. Statistical mechanics of complex networks [J]. Reviews of ModernPhysics. 74: 47–97(2002)
- H. Corley and D. Y. Sha, “Most vital links and nodes in weighted networks,” Operations Research Letters, 1, 157–160(1982) [CrossRef]
- Albert-Lás zló Barab ásia, Erzs ábet Ravasza, Tamás Vicsekb Deterministic Scale-Free Networks (2008)
- KM. Chen and BJ. Yan. Analyze of the road capacity, Beijing: People’s Communication Press (2003)
- Dalvi M. Q. and Martin K. M. The measurement of accessibility: Some preliminary results.Transportation, 5, 17–42 (1976) [CrossRef]
- M Barthélemy. Crossover from Scale-free to Spatial Networks [J]. Europhys. Lett., 63 (6), 915-921 (2003)
- YM. Lu and JM. Tang. Fractal Dimension of a Transportation Network and its Relationship with Urban Growth: a study of the Dallas — Fort Wortharea [J]. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 31, 895–911 (2004) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.