MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 4 Information Technology|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Angström A. Solar and terrestrial radiation. Quarterly Journal of Royal Meteorological Society: 50, 121–126 (1924)
- Tiba C. Analysis of monthly time series of solar radiation and sunshine hours in tropical climates. Renewable Energy: 29, 1147–1160 (2004). [CrossRef]
- Ehnberg JSG., Bollen MHJ. Simulation of global solar radiation based on cloud observations. Solar Energy: 78, 157–162 (2005). [CrossRef]
- Skeiker K. Correlation of global solar radiation with common geographical and meteorological parameters for Damascus province, Syria. Energy Conversion and Management: 47, 331–345 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Forero NIL, Caicedo LM, Gordillo G. Correlation of global solar radiation values estimated and measured on an inclined surface for clear days in Bogota. Renewable Energy: 32, 2590–2602 (2007). [CrossRef]
- Sabziparvar AA, Shetaee H. Estimation of global solar radiation in arid and semi-arid climates of East and West Iran. Energy: 32, 649–655 (2007). [CrossRef]
- Bulut H, Büyükalaca O. Simple model for the generation of daily global solar-radiation data in Turkey. Applied Energy: 84, 477-491 (2007). [CrossRef]
- Bulent Yaniktepe, Yasin Alperen Genc. Establishing new model for predicting the global solar radiation on horizontal surface. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy: 40, 15278–15283 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Seyyed Mohammad Mousavi, Elham S. Mostafavi, Alireza Jaafari, Arefeh Jaafari, Fariba Hosseinpour. Using measured daily meteorological parameters to predict daily solar radiation. Measurement:76, 148–155 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Milan Despotovic, Vladimir Nedic, Danijela Despotovicb, Slobodan Cvetanovic. Review and statistical analysis of different global solar radiation sunshine models. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews: 52, 1869-1880 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Duffie JA,Beckman WA, Solar engineering of thermal processes [M] (New York: Wiley, 1991).
- Frohlich C, London J, editors, “Revised instruction manual on radiation instruments and measurements,” World climate research program, Publication Series No.7, WMO/TD-No.149. World Meteorological Organisation: Geneva, 140 (1986).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.