MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 4 Information Technology|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Jane k T.D. Ratnatunga, Kashi R. Balachandran. Carbon Business Accounting: The Impact of Global Warming on the Cost and Management Accounting Profession[J]. Journal of Accounting Auditing and Finance. 2012 (2): 333–355 [Google Scholar]
- Ans Kolk, David Levy, Jonatan Pinkse. Corporate Responses in an Emerging Climate Regime: The Institutionalization and Commensurable of Carbon Disclosure[J]. European Accounting Review, 2008 (6): 175–183 [Google Scholar]
- Tristram O. West, Gregg Marland. A synthesis of carbon sequestration, carbon emissions, and net carbon flux in agriculture: comparing tillage practices in the United States[J]. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 2002 (7): 85–92 [Google Scholar]
- Ans Kolk, David Levy, Jonatan Pinkse. Corporate Responses in an Emerging Climate Regime: The Institutionalization and Commemoration of Carbon Disclosure[J]. European Accounting Review, 2011 (4): 719–745 [Google Scholar]
- Assurance[C]. American Accounting Association Annual Meeting, Anaheim CA, 2008 (10): 89–93 [Google Scholar]
- Larry Lohmann. Toward a different debate in environmental accounting: The cases of carbon and cost-benefit[J]. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 2013 (34): 499–534 [Google Scholar]
- Kenneth R. Richards, Carrie Stokes. A Review of Forest Carbon Squestration Cost Studies: A Dozen Yeas of Research[J]. Climatic Change, 2004 (63): 41–48 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.