MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Security and Computer Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Hao Zhuo. The vehicle management system based on RFID [J]. Computer and Digital Engineering, 2008, 36 (1): 111–113.
- Wentao Guo, Yigang He. The research and design of management system of intelligent parking based on RFID [J]. Techniques of Automation and Application, 2010, 29 (6): 60–64.
- Zhengdong Liu, Lianguai Dai. Design and implementation of line control system for ETC [J]. Computer and Digital Engineering, 2009, 37(85: 183–186.
- Fei Wang. Design and implementation of the ETC lane toll software for highway [Master thesis]. Xi’an University of Electronic Science and Technology, 2010.
- Yani Chen. Research of the combined ETC and optimization design of the lane Waster thesis]. Changsha University of science and technology, 2008.
- Limiao Deng. Research and application of data synchronization in distributed database Waster thesis]. Huazhong University of science and technology, 2006.
- An Gong. Based on Winsock Control of VB to Realize C/S Network Communication [J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2006.5, 6 (10): 1447
- David Lxvinson, Elva Chang. A model for optimizing electronic toll collection systems. Transportation Research PartA, 2003 (03): 293–301.
- Wei-Hsun Lee, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Ching-Hung Wang. Design and implementation of electronic toll collection system based on vehicle positioning system techniques [J]. Computer Communications, 2008,31 (12): 2925–2933 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.