MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Teece D., Pisano G. & Shuen A. Dynamic Capabilities and Strategic Management [M]. Strategic Management Journal, 1997, 18 (7): 509–533. [CrossRef]
- Lachapelle, P. Managing sanitation in protected areas: problems and challenges in Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) National Park, Nepal [J]. Himalayan Research Bulletin, 1998: 18, 53–57.
- Kumaraswamy MM, zhang XQ. Govermental role in BOT-led infrastructure development [J]. international journal of project management, 2001, 19: 195–205 [CrossRef]
- Michael J G, Charles Y J C. Valuation techniques for infrastructure investment decision [J]. Construction Management and Economics, 2003, 22: 373–383.
- Xinmin Z. Effects of Operating BOT Model in Rural Eco-tourism on the New Countryside Construction [J]. Reformation and Strategy, 2010, 11: 102–104
- Shengfeng L., Daopin C. Lingyan H. The Risks of Applying BOT Model into the West Tourist Sites Exploitation [J]. Business research, 2008, 2: 14–18
- Darrin Grimsey, Mervyn K. Lewis. Evaluating the risk of public private partnerships for infrastructure projects [J]. international Journal of Prject Management, 2002, 20: 107–118.
- Yang H, Meng Q. A note on highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme [J]. Transportation Research Part A, 2002, 36: 659–663.
- Fredi L, Gustavo K. South Israel 100 millionm3/y seawater desalination facility: build, operate and transfer (BOT) project [J]. Desalination, 2003, 156: 29–37. [CrossRef]
- Smith Nigel, Zhao Hao, ZHU Yiran. The Huai-bei power plant and its implications for the Chinese BOT market [J]. International J of Project Management, 2004, 22: 407–413 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.