MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- Paralysis, National Health System. Retrieved online from http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/paralysis/ [Google Scholar]
- Reeve, C. (2002). One Degree of Separation: Paralysis and Spinal Cord Injuries in the United States. Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation. Retrieved online from http://www.christopherreeve.org/atf/ [Google Scholar]
- Human Diseases and Conditions. Paralysis. Retrieved from http://www.humanillnesses.com/original/Pan-Pre/Paralysis.html [Google Scholar]
- ALS Association. Online: http://www.alsa.org/about-als/what-is-als.html [Google Scholar]
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. Communicating with Partner Assisted Scanning. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGpSXQKrmR4 [Google Scholar]
- Retrieved online from http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/low-tech_AAC [Google Scholar]
- Magrelli, S.; et al, “A Wearable Camera Detects Gaze Peculiarities during Social Interactions in Young Children with Pervasive Developmental Disorders,” IEEE Transactions on Autonomous Mental Development, 6(4), (2014), 274-285. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xingjie W.; et al, “Dynamic Image-to-Class Warping for Occluded Face Recognition,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, , 9(12), (2014), 2035-2050 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Franceschini, N., “Small Brains, Smart Machines: From Fly Vision to Robot Vision and Back Again,” Proceedings of the IEEE , 102(.5), (2014), 751,781 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Memon, Q., Shuja, M., “Crime investigation and analysis using neural nets,” IEEE Multi Topic Conference, (2003), 346-350 [Google Scholar]
- S Khan, Q Memon, “Artificial Neural Network Approach to Camera Calibration and 3-D World Reconstruction for stereovision,” International Workshop on Recent Advances in Computer Vision, (1998), 35-40 [Google Scholar]
- Memon, Q.; “Relation Based Clustering of Wear Particle Measurements for Industrial Automation”, International Journal of Automation and Control, 1(2-3), (2007), 207-219 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schölkopf, B., et al, “Estimating the Support of a High-dimensional Distribution,” Journal of Neural Computation, 13(7), (2001), 1443-1471. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.