MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Implementation of Robot|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- T.T.Tsung and H.Nguyen, “Measurement of static performance of inductive proximity switch for a mobile robot”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol.404, pp.502-507, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Jagiella and S.Fericeam, “Miniaturized inductive sensors for industrial applications”, in Sensors, Proceedings of IEEE, pp.771-778, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Luo, “Sensor technologies and micro-sensor issues for mechatronics systems”, [Google Scholar]
- Mechatronics, IEEE/ASME Transactions on, vol.1, pp.39-49, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Fraden, Handbook of modern sensors: physics, designs, and applications: Springer, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- T.T.Tsung, T.T.K.Vy, and N.Hoai, “The Disturbance of Inductive Proximity Sensor for Mobile Robot”, Advanced Materials Research, pp.909-912, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- T.T.Sung, T.T.K.Vy, and N.Hoai, “Testing and Improvement of Static Performance of Proximity Sensor for Mobile Robot”, Key Engineering Materials, vol.656-657, pp. 719-724,2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.