MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronic engineering and sensing technology|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- K. Zhang, L. Zhang, and M.-H. Yang, “Real-time compressive tracking,” in Proc. Eur. Conf. Comput. Vis., 2012, pp. 864–877. [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhang, L. Zhang, and M.-H. Yang, “Fast Compressive Tracking,” in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 36 (2014)1631-1643. [Google Scholar]
- P. Diaconis and D. Freedman, “Asymptotics of graphical projection pursuit,” Ann. Statist., vol. 12, pp. 793–815, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- L. Breiman. Out-of-bag estimates. Technical report, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- L. Breiman. Random forests. Machine Learning, 45(1):5–32, October 2001. [Google Scholar]
- A. Saffari, C. Leistner, J. Santner, M. Godec, H. Bischof, “On-line Random Forest,” in International Conference Computer Vision, 2009, pp,1393-1400. [Google Scholar]
- H. Grabner, M.Grabner, and H. Bischof, “Real-time tracking via on-line boosting” in Proc. British Mach. Vis. Conf, 2006, pp. 47–56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.