MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Engineering & Food Technology|
|Published online||23 May 2016|
- Adlercreutz H. 2002. Phyto-oestrogens and cancer, Lancer Oncology 3: 364–373. [CrossRef]
- Beom J., Young S. and Myung H. 1998. Antioxidant activity of vegetables and blends in iron catalyzed model system, J. Fppd Sci. and Nutr. 3: 309–314.
- Blagden T. and Gilliland S. 2005. Reduction of levels of volatile components associated with the beany flavor in soymilk by Lactobacilli and Streptococci, Journal of Food Science: Food Microbiologyand Safety 70(3): 70–76.
- Brouns F. 2002. Soya isoflavones: a new and promising ingredient for the health foods sector, Food Research International 35: 187–193. [CrossRef]
- Bunker V.W. 1992. Free radicals, antioxidants and ageing, Medical Laboratory Science 101: 3780–3785.
- Chien H.I. 2004. Change of isoflavones contents in cultured soymilk fermented with lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria, M.S. Thesis, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Corn Well T., Cohick W. and Raskin I. 2004. Phytoestrogen and human health effects, Phytochemistry 65: 995–1016. [CrossRef]
- Davies K.J. 1987. Protein damage and degradation by oxygen radicals. I General aspects, Journal of Biological Chemistry 262: 9895–9901.
- Dhananjay S., Kulkarni, S. S., Kapanoor K. G., Naganagouda V. K. and Veerappa H. M. 2006. Reduction of flatus-inducing factors in soyilk by immobilized a-galactosidase, Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry 45: 51–57. [CrossRef]
- Galal E.A., Mahmoun A., El-Fakhany A. and Moawad A. 2003. Effect of adding carrot puree on organoleptic, chemical and microbiological quality, Proc. The 1st International content Food for Better Health, NRC, 18-20 October (2003), Cairo, Egypt.
- Girotti A.W. 1985. Mechanisms of lipid peroxidation in vivo and in vitro, Journal Free Radicical Biology and Medicine 1: 87–95. [CrossRef]
- Hahimoto, T. and Nagayama T. 2004. Chemical composition of ready to eat fresh carrot, Journal of The Food Hygienic Society of Japan 39: 324–328. [CrossRef]
- Hati, S., Vij, S., Mandal, S., Malik, R.K., Vandna, 2013, α-Galactosidase activity and oligasacharides utilization by probiotic lactobacilli during fermentation of Soy Milk, Journal of Food Processing and Preservation (doi. 10.1111/jfpp.12063).
- Hoeck J.A., Fehr W.R. Murphy P.A. Welke G.A. 2000. Influence of genotype and environment on isoflavone contents of soybean, Journal Crop Science 40: 48–51. [CrossRef]
- Heim K.E., Tagliaferro A.R. and Bobilya, D.J. 2002. Flavonoid antioxidants: Chemistry, metabolism and structure activity relationships, The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry 13: 572–584. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ikken Y., Cambero I., Marin M., Martner A., Hars I. and Morales P. 1998. Antimutagenic effect of fruit and vegetable aqueous extracts against N-nitrosamine evaluated by the Amestest, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 1: 353–376.
- Ismail B. and Hayes K. 2005. ß-glucosidase activity toward different glycosidic forms of isoflavones, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 53: 4918–4924. [CrossRef]
- Jinapong N., Suphanthaarika M. and Jamnong P. 2008 Production of instant soymilk powders by ultrafiltration, spray drying and fluidized bed agglomeration, Journal of Food Engineering 84: 194–205. [CrossRef]
- Kehrer J.P. 1993. Free radicals as mediators of tissue injury and disease, Critical Reviews Toxicology 23: 21–48. [CrossRef]
- Kelly F.J. and Mudway I.S. 2003. Protein oxidation at the air-lung interface, Amino Acids, 25: 375–396. [CrossRef]
- Khare S.K., Krishna J. and Manishwara M.N. 1994. Hydrolysis of flatulence-causing oligosaccharides by agarose-entrapped Aspergillus oryzae cells, Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry 19: 193–198.
- Kim S., Berhow M., Kim J.,Chi H., Lee S. and Cheng I. 2006. Evaluation of soyasaponin, isoflavone, protein, lipid and free sugar accumulation in developing soybean seeds, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 54: 10003–10010. [CrossRef]
- Kuo I., Cheng W., Wu R., Huang C. and Lee K. 2006. Hydrolysis of black soybean isoflavone glycosides by Bacillus subtilis natto, Biotechnological Products and Process Engineering 73: 314–320.
- Lejuo D.N., Tadecesz G. and Matgorxata T. 2014. Yoghurts with addition of selected vegetables : Acidity, antioxidant properties andsensory quality, Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Technologia Alimentaria 13(1) 35–42. [CrossRef]
- Lin M.Y. and Yen C.L. 1999. Antioxidative ability of lactic acid bacteria, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 47: 1460–1466. [CrossRef]
- Menzzetti A., Lapenna D., Romano F., Costantini F. and Piendomenico S.D. 1996. Systemic oxidative stress and its relationship with age and illness, Journal of The American Geriatries Society 44: 823–827. [CrossRef]
- Mohamed A.G., Abeer F.,Zayan, Nadia and Shalulin M. 2014. Physiochemical and Sensory evaluation of youghurt fortified with dietary fiber and phenolic compounds, Journal of Life Science 11(9) 816–822.
- Montuschi P., Collins J.V., Ciabattoni G., Lazzeri N., Corradi M., Kharitonov S.A. and Bames P.J. 2000. Exhaled8-isoprostane as an in vivo biomarker of lung oxidatiye stress in patients with COPD and healthy smoker, American Journal of Respiratory Critical Care Medicine 162: 1175–1177. [CrossRef]
- Morrison D., Rahman L., Lannan, S. and Max Nee W. 1999. Epithelial permeability, inflammation, and oxidant stress in the air spaces of smokers, American Journal of Respirratory and Critical Care Medicine 159: 473–479. [CrossRef]
- Niles R.M. 2004. Signaling pathways in retinoid chemoprevention and treatment of cancer, Mutation Research 555: 81–96. [CrossRef]
- Nowak D., Kasielski M., Pietras T. and Bialasiewicz P. 1999. Increased content of thiobarbituric acid reactive substances and hydrogen peroxide in the expired breath condensate of patients with stable chronic obstructive pulmonary discase no significant effect of cigarette smoking, Journal Respiratory Medicine 93: 389–396. [CrossRef]
- Orhan I., Ozcelik B., Kartal M., Aslan S., Sener B. and Ozguven M. 2007. Quantification of daidzein, genistein and fatty acids in soybeans and soy sprouts,and some bioactive studies. Acta Biological Cracoviensia Series Botanica 49: 61–68.
- Persky V. and Van Horn. 1995. Epidemiology of soy and cancer perspectives and directions, Journal of Nutrition 125: 709–712
- Raum R.,2003, Microbiological quality of health food and organic foods, Journal Netherland Milk and Dairy 14: 130–134.
- Rice-Evans C.A., Sampson J., Bramley P.M. and Holloway D.E. 1997. Why dowe expect carotenoids to be antioxidants in vivo?, Free Radical Research 65: 381–398. [CrossRef]
- Seguin P., Zheng W., Smith D.L.and Deng W.,2004. Isoflavone content of soybean cultivar grown in castern Canada, Journal Science Food and Agricultural 84: 1327–1332. [CrossRef]
- Seo A. and M Yu. 2003. Toxigenic fungi and mycotoxins, In: hand book of industrial mycology (Andrea, Z ed.) Academic Press London, p: 233–246.
- Serrano J., Goni I. and Sauro-Calixto F. 2007. Food antioxidant capacity determined by chemical methods may underestimate the physiological antioxidant capacity, Food Research International 40: 15–21. [CrossRef]
- Sun M.S., Mihyang K. and Song J.B. 2001. Cytotoxicity and quinine reductase induced effects of Daucas carrot leaf extracts on human cancer cells, Kor. Journal of Food Science 30: 86–91.
- Wang Y.C., Yu R.C. and Chou C.C. 2002. Growth and survival of bividobacteria and lactic acid bacteria during the fermentation by ß-galactosidase from Mortierella vinacea. Entrapment of ß-galactosidase within polyacryamide gel, Journal of Food Science 41: 173–175.
- Wei H., Bowen R., Cai Q. 1995. Antioxidant and antipromotional effects of the soybean isoflavone genistein, Proceeding of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine 208: 124–130. [CrossRef]
- White E., Shannon J.S. and Patterson R.F. 1997. Relationship between vitamin and calcium supplement use and colon cancer. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers and Prevention 6: 769–774.
- Yang H. and Zhang I. 2009. Changes in some components of soymilk during fermentation with the basidiomycete Ganoderma lucidum, Food Chemistry 112: 1–5. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.